Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

Braman

Superstar
Daps
An old fwb who has 2 kids by her ex husband hit me up out the blue. I’m like aight ima come thru since you don’t have your kids on weekends

Her: Yea about that :francis: My ex husband moved into my basement. Just to get back on his feet :dead:

If he put a baby in her he has permanent access. Just a matter of when/if he wants to excercise the option.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
One thing I have come to realize

People that you do things for rarely truly appreciate it.

There's no prize for being a helpful person. Only do things for people if you personally find it rewarding cause if you're expecting them to be grateful you're gonna get your feelings hurt.

I'm general you only get so many years of "being in love" with a woman. "Seven year itch" is about right. Prolly more like 5 years.

People make it past that, but only if they find some common ground and they both are dedicated to the goals. Having kids to raise together can be their thing. Or maybe they work well together in business.

The man usually locks is more and more as time goes on. The woman usually is the one who gets bored.

Even dudes who cheat would still be perfectly happy staying with their significant other.. let's say he's slick enough she never finds out. He doesn't want to be rid of the sig other, he's just entertaining himself with other women.

When a woman cheats it's shyt like this. Where she LOVES the other dude and is kind of tired of the significant other.

This shyt was messy as it gets. No way she thought her little scheme was gonna work. Basically moved the BD in hoping the boyf wouldn't notice.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
God bless this man. Misguided, he was only doing what he considered a good thing.

May he be healed of any insecurity and self-worth issues to aid in better decision making.

Selah

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
All you suckers who think assuming that step father role is some honorable deed. Watch this video to see one of the more likely scenarios you'll experience. A lot of you muhfukkas gon end up heartbroken when that lil girl you raised gets married and she has her biological father walk her down the aisle while yo dumb ass sitting there looking stupid dying on the inside. :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm tired of niqqas saying everything is fake.

What about this situation is that unbelievable?

The cop was too silent/not active enough.

Realistically a cop isn't going to let two people argue for 3 minutes and not say anything especially when there is a child involved.

ESPECIALLY when the breh started raising his voice.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
0 sympathy. Unless the woman is a widow, no reason a man should be taking a single mother seriously, and even that is a questionable situation to put yourself in.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's clear the baby moms is the breadwinner in the relationship. The cop asked him to leave because her name is on the lease/deed. At that point dude needs to to take the L and just move back to mom's house or get a place with a roommate.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The cop was too silent/not active enough.

Realistically a cop isn't going to let two people argue for 3 minutes and not say anything especially when there is a child involved.

ESPECIALLY when the breh started raising his voice.
The cop also knows he's not a threat to physically do anything because he's busy recording and "not saying anything" for 3 minutes.

The video is real.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And women cant understand that shyt like this is why some nikkas dont want to be a step-daddy

Sometimes its not even the kids.

Buddy did too much talking though. And apparently shes young af (or young minded) and acting like she did nothing wrong.

Idk if thats just his house, or they co-rent it, but she not worth it. As soon as she said some young ass shyt like “I need some space” and kicking a nikka out of his own crib, its over. Time to move on