Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be the father who stepped up, brehs.
full
Flawless execution :blessed:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The "Cop" has a mall food court security uniform on. :mjlol:

Anyways, I'll pretend this might be real.. that whore better thank her stars that the "cop" is there or she'd be on Season 3 of Forensic Files 2.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This video encapsulates why being with a single mom is not worth it

It really just shows how dumb it can be

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Videos like this remind me why it was good that I didn't get play when I was younger:heh:I can 100% see being taken at least once for this sucka shyt. Get my first job and spend my check on a round-the-way girl who will never leave the neighborhood. If asked, I would stress to any breh living this lowly life (Remember man said he made 350 and gave her 300...he is not making much cash)to get your money don't date local UNLESS its a sista with wanderlust. If she happy staying local doing nothing, you would be throwing away your own potential by entertaining her.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'll just say this...

My first BM has my oldest two kids, those are her only two. We haven't had any involvement since we broke up over 4 years ago, but there are often signals here and there, that we could rekindle something if she gets over some old shyt...

She left me for, and dated an older, childless brother, for 4 years, until they just broke up in January. They were engaged and all. Now, that brother and I weren't on speaking terms but I already know he had insecurities about me, even though she and I haven't done anything...

He probably caught one of those signs she's revealed unwittingly...

My second BM entertains us getting back together even though she loves chasing dikk. Most recent guy she was with, I'm not positive if they are still together, but he was mid-30s and childless, she has 3 kids (only one of mine). I'm also fairly positive he understood she still has something for me...

One woman I'm talking to now, has 3 kids, but her kid's father killed himself in October 2022. The biggest risk in this is her still fresh emotions for baby daddy...

Moral of the story, I would say brothers with no kids, I agree, don't date women with kids. Now if you have kids, you should be open to dating a woman with kids, as the same way childless brothers on here talk about single mothers------>women with no kids talk about us who have kids...

So if you have kids be open to dating women with kids...

This dude in OP ain't got no kids and you can tell because he tripping off teaching the girl's daughter shyt. So him, childless, probably shouldn't date a woman with kids because you start feeling entitled to that woman's kids...

Agree with everyone who said NEVER trust what a woman says about baby daddy. Always take that shyt as a half-truth. I learned this dealing with previous exes, and look, while some guys are as bad as she says, it's rare. Very, very rare the brother is AS bad as she says. And you gotta understand that you aren't privy to their history or conversations, you don't know what that man is doing...

In my experience, at least when the kids are young and single digits, the woman still has something for the kid's dad----->and so do we for them. Do not take the shyt at face value if she talks poorly about her child's father.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shame on my cousins and fathers face if I brought a single mom and a kid that’s not mine to a function :scust:

these nikkas be homeless too that plays a big part in this epidemic.