Step Up: Come in here and name the posters that you dont like

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
see you done called me out pahtna. i never had any issue witcha till right no. and from here on it's
prime-cut-100-beef-t-shirt-cottonfactory-1.gif

Take my dikk out yo mouth you cave beast loving down low fakkit

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
People who don't like you will usually post at you or quote you before you even know they exist.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
This exact same thread was on lipstick alley a few days ago, yall nikkas too funny:lolbron:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I always wanted to ask you breh. If we were always such peons and lames.
Weeeeeeeelllll
Why did you follow us from :hamster: all the way here :leostare:
I mean a man of your caliber suuuuurely has a whole bunch of better things to do rather than chat with the degenerates :shaq2:
I didnt know you cared so much about your brehs from sohh:smugdraper:
Face it. Your no better than us :shaq:
Me posting here is more about me being bored, less about whether you are a lame. :heh:

I don't like saying I'm better than someone, but I'd never consistently make threads with another man's name to garner attention/co-signs from people. I
d never follow a dude around in threads. I've obviously hurt many of you with pure text lol. Any man that weak could never, and will never be better than me. He's too exposed already.

:yeshrug: But honestly, being better than some dude on the net is not an achievement so whatever. Lol.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Me posting here is more about me being bored, less about whether you are a lame. :heh:

I don't like saying I'm better than someone, but I'd never consistently make threads with another man's name to garner attention/co-signs from people. I
d never follow a dude around in threads. I've obviously hurt many of you with pure text lol. Any man that weak could never, and will never be better than me. He's too exposed already.

:yeshrug:

1401937_o.gif

Dammit Rominati you done got that :wrist: nikka started. :snoop: