Stellar Blade developer Shift Up is now a Sony 2nd party studio

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
People with some actual sense making points in that thread. Surprised they haven't been banned yet for "advocating misogyny"

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good look for the PlayStation fanbase and action games,Stellar Blade looks good from the videos.

Can’t wait to play it when it drops

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I should’ve known it was these weirdos. Imagine complaining about sexualize and over the top costumes. In Character action games, fighting games, and jrpgs when they been apart of these genres since the beginning. I could see if this was some ultra realistic game like TLOU. Where said costumes would look stupid af in them lol. And they only have these reactions with female characters. I remember in that SF5 thread they’re either banning or clowning yo ass. If you say or post any fan art of a female character they don’t approve of. But would let you post the gayest fan art of a male character lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:I should’ve known it was these weirdos. Imagine complaining about sexualize and over the top costumes. In Character action games, fighting games, and jrpgs when they been apart of these genres since the beginning. I could see if this was some ultra realistic game like TLOU. Where said costumes would look stupid af in them lol. And they only have these reactions with female characters. I remember in that SF5 thread they’re either banning or clowning yo ass. If you say or post any fan art of a female character they don’t approve of. But would let you post the gayest fan art of a male character lol.

Only resetera would have an aneurysm over a little Korean girl having a BBL

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yet, no problem with Beyonnetta and Neir. Can't take that forum seriously with their selective outtage shyt. Hope it performs great like Harry Potter.
:russ:They thought Bayo was gay and 2B was a satire on sexualize female video game characters. Even though the creator of the character said. She’s built like that because he’s a ass man lol.