Steal Nina Simone’s estate and give it to cacs “brehettes”

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
more juelzing and fake outrage even after the daughter is found out to be on bullshyt
Tax documents show the money is going to where it needs to go to. You may not care that the daughter fukking off the money, but Nina would. You can keep goin on w/e rant you goin on though.
zAJ7IRv.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If i leave cheese to my kids and they fukk it up, so be it. It aint on the state to hand it over to some cacs. If i wanted to do that i would’ve never left it to my kids in the first place.

The point is this, why is the state even getting involved in the first place?

My crack head uncle fukked off his portion of what my great granddad left him. Thats on him. That raggedy bytch kym worthy didnt drag him into court.

Clearly there were some ulterior motives at play

There is just a general amount of ignorance here.

If money is left to a charitable trust, it is not left to a specific person. As far as the trust was concerned, the daughter was an executor not a beneficiary.

It is not her portion of the money. The appropriate comparison would be your uncle being trustee of a fund left to you when you were not of age. It wouldn't be right for your uncle to just dip into that many and spend it out he pleases. If he did that, the courts would have to intervene to limit his authority and claw back what money they can.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Talks black when convenient but robs black folks and hands black generational wealth to cacs

@#1 pick is ok with this

I'm not digging how dude is just handling with kid gloves the fact that Ninas daughter misappropriated funds putting the estate in it's situation. Like how do we side step accountability? There was a settlement that made the situation what it was.

It wasn't just handed over to cacs. The daughter fukked up the money and agreed to a settlement.

The point is this, why is the state even getting involved in the first place?

Thats why the estate was taken away

States are the ones that ensure estates are being handled appropriately by executors.

Is this because of the disinformation?

but she was a DA... and it seems like the followed the law and performed her job correctly ...

When you made the adminstrator of an actual estate, you got responsibilities that you are held to.

- you've broken fiduciary responsibilities to cover your prior irresponsibility

nikka babbling and don’t even know how trustees work :mjlol: Just basking in pure ignorance

And then people like you will say “well she fukked up”

bingo !!! that’s why i never understood the Zoë Saldano hate

Im curious what the estate's purpose was. I saw in one of the articles that said some of the stuff was pose to go to charities.
Im assuming it is still doin that?

Goin by TMZ shyt. Nina's will said the bulk of her assests were in the trust and that trust was do stuff for black kids in africa.

No one believes in accountability. Especially blaming women. If her daughter fukked it off then it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Trying to teach my sons the importance of ownership and legacy. If we gotta put some shyt in the will that they cannot sell then so be it.

Tax documents show the money is going to where it needs to go to.

:scust:

They pulling out all the tricks against Kamala… Not gonna work this time. They tried to tank her in 2020. Nope. We’re moving FORWARD. :wow: :whew: :banderas: :salute:

Heres the TRUTH:

:damn:

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Though the trust funds were misused, that's not a reason to leave them out of the entire estate, and get nothing from Nina Simone's name. Why not just take the trust? That's crazy. Why did Kamala Harris want to charge 6 million, plus 2.5 million in interest? And yet, refused to go after corrupt cops. Yeah, this is not looking good. This is not what Nina Simone's mom would've wanted.

Professor Black Truth covered this in 2021. Start around the 31 minute mark.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Though the trust funds were misused, that's not a reason to leave them out of the entire estate, and get nothing from Nina Simone's name. Why not just take the trust? That's crazy. Why did Kamala Harris want to charge 6 million, plus 2.5 million in interest? And yet, refused to go after corrupt cops. Yeah, this is not looking good. This is not what Nina Simone's mom would've wanted.

Professor Black Truth covered this in 2021. Start around the 31 minute mark.

Huh?

Who’s them? One daughter was named executor, she allegedly misappropriated funds, why would they leave her in charge. Fraud is a very good reason to remove someone.

What do you mean get nothing out of Nina’s name? The trust specifically stated what the estate was to be used for and it wasn’t for her daughter to get something from Nina’s name.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Huh?

Who’s them? One daughter was named executor, she allegedly misappropriated funds, why would they leave her in charge. Fraud is a very good reason to remove someone.

What do you mean get nothing out of Nina’s name? The trust specifically stated what the estate was to be used for and it wasn’t for her daughter to get something from Nina’s name.
Yeah, take her out of the trust, but she should still be in charge of the ESTATE. meaning Nina Simone's image and any profits that can come from it. The trust and the estate are two different things, dude. The trust stated what the trust was meant for, not the estate.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, take her out of the trust, but she should still be in charge of the ESTATE. meaning Nina Simone's image and any profits that can come from it. The trust and the estate are two different things, dude. The trust stated what the trust was meant for, not the estate.
Breh, Nina's will gave the daughter a condo in LA, proceeds from the sale of her house in France to her brother and said that the rest of the estate was to go in a trust to be used for music education for black kids in South Africa, Liberia, and Ghana.

Nina named her friend trustee. The friend later named Nina's daughter as successor trustee to the estate.

The daughter isn't to profit from the image and its profits. Whatever share of her image and music rights she owned at the time of death, as Nina had an ex husband, and signed deals with her former attorney and Sony giving them those rights, was in a trust to be used for a specific purpose.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The estate was set up to give money to black children, not to be siphoned off for personal use. She fukked up.

They should still audit the new owner to make sure they're not profiting. The profits from that Nina Simone movie for example. They probably just licensed the name and that was the only bread they got.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Breh, Nina's will gave the daughter a condo in LA, proceeds from the sale of her house in France to her brother and said that the rest of the estate was to go in a trust to be used for music education for black kids in South Africa, Liberia, and Ghana.

Nina named her friend trustee. The friend later named Nina's daughter as successor trustee to the estate.

The daughter isn't to profit from the image and its profits. Whatever share of her image and music rights she owned at the time of death, as Nina had an ex husband, and signed deals with her former attorney and Sony giving them those rights, was in a trust to be used for a specific purpose.
You keep confusing the estate with the trust. "Trustee to the estate." Um, no. Trustee to the trust you mean. Nina Simone left her children what she had at the time in her will. The trust was set up in the 90s. She never said that the rest of her money, here and forever from her image, is to go into the trust. That's supposed to be for her next of kin, but it's going to White people now. When people die, their family owns the estate, unless otherwise specified, or it's taken from them for a bullshyt reason. If you want to make a movie about Tupac, you have to talk to his family members who are alive and pay them. That's how shyt works, unless you're trying to steal from Black people.

Show me a source that says any money earned from her likeness is supposed to go into the trust.

Last edited: