Steal Nina Simone’s estate and give it to cacs “brehettes”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think some of yall misunderstanding shyt. This aint as simple as a relative leaving you a house and you can do w/e you want w/o question.
When you made the adminstrator of an actual estate, you got responsibilities that you are held to. So no, your uncle ray ray getting left 10k by your grandma and fukking it off aint the same.

Every so often it pays to skim through post before you go in like I was about to:whew:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
It wasn't just handed over to cacs. The daughter fukked up the money and agreed to a settlement. The outcome of the estate being handed over to cacs was a result of the settlement that the daughter obviously agreed to which means that the daughters fukk up and resolving of the fuk up was the contributing factor to cacs getting the estate. The finger should be pointed at the daughter for fukking up the money and creating the circumstance for the estate to be lost.
Saw it said they retro actively fined her thats why they had to settle because of money.

A lot of you dont know that people will plot anything you got job, ya girl, ya home.

And then people like you will say “well she fukked up”

My family had to sell their house because the city flooded our area on purpose by diverting water (never flooded ONCE in 50 years my greatgrandprents lived there) then govt came with fines we couldnt afford and knew problems on our property before we even did (the federal govt…).

Moms said EPA showed up with MACHINE GUNS at crack of dawn like a fukking Raid. for a land/piping issue and just to pay the fines my grandfather had to goto a mafia loanshark.

we lost like 30+% of our homes value and lost it altogether period. And then fines US for the privledge. AMERICA

My greatgrandmother saw the play and went down rhe street to our neighbor n sold to him instead with a Handshake.

Next year they found him dead and now my old block has 4- 5 million dollar mansions sitting on our 2 properties.

This happens everyday with REGULAR people. Let alone rich people will million dollar estates. Especially people who are not financial literate who are passed that money. Theres an entire industry based on it.

Thats why they send jews with bags of money to buy up everyones house. Its not one jew, its 100 jews pouring money together plotting on everyone. Dont take it. Get harassed. Then have people online say “shouldnt have sold what an idiot”. Life is war. All day long.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread was made on partial info. CACs didn't fukk up the package, the daughter did. This is a prime lesson on people needing to keep up with how wills, trusts, estates, etc work. You should be sending hate mail to the daughter for cheating the terms of the trust.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
More context and the daughter sounds like a conniving sellout, who likely already got money separately from her Mom's will
The daughter of the late legendary jazz singer Nina Simone fleeced her mom's Estate and FLAGRANTLY ignored Nina's last wish -- to fund schools for poor kids in Africa ... this according to law enforcement.

Lisa Simone Kelly siphoned more than $2 million that the California Attorney General claims should have been earmarked for music schools in South Africa, Liberia and Ghana. Lisa had access to the money because she was the trustee of her mom's Estate.

The A.G. claims the most flagrant violation is funneling $1.5 mil to Lisa's personal company ... something her mom never approved.

We've learned the A.G. pressured Lisa into resigning as trustee and is now demanding an accounting of funds -- which could result in criminal action.

Lowkey, a less progressive AG could've likely pursued criminal charges

OP, if you don't like Kamala, just say that, but the more you read into what actually happened, the more biased you look.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Saw it said they retro actively fined her thats why they had to settle because of money.

A lot of you dont know that people will plot anything you got job, ya girl,

And then people like you will say “well she fukked up”

:camby:

She did fuk up. She put trust money in her personal account. And then you had the nerve to compare that to your family situation looking for sympathy points when your familys story has nothing to do with misappropriating funds like Ninas daughter.

GTFOH

Don't quote me ever again with your retarded comparisons and talking points.