Steal Nina Simone’s estate and give it to cacs “brehettes”

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
:camby:

She did fuk up. She put trust money in her personal account. And then you had the nerve to compare that to your family situation looking for sympathy points when your familys story has nothing to do with misappropriating funds like Ninas daughter.

GTFOH

Don't quote me ever again with your retarded comparisons and talking points.
Whats the matter bro you cant think logically got you battin for federal govt. lemme guess why ya mad, cause kamala running huh. Lmao.

Why you think they went after her? Cuz some cac let it be known and decided to make it news.

fukking batting for the federal govt to steal peoples money from them and then use news articles to explain a situation you know notjing about really but act like you do. To defend a presidential nominee. Sell out much?

“But it was for black schools in africa”.

Lemme find out when rich cacs dont do what wills tell them if they steal inheritence from them. Yea right.

Ima quote you EVERY day now.

fukking loser defending the govt dictating and retro actively fining people so its just enough it gets taken away. Especially NINA SIMONE.

But @Plankton on the coli dot dot com knows

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the matter bro you cant think logically got you battin for federal govt. lemme guess why ya mad, cause kamala running huh. Lmao.

Why you think they went after her? Cuz some cac let it be known and decided to make it news.

fukking batting for the federal govt to steal peoples money from them and then use news articles to explain a situation you know notjing about really but act like you do. To defend a presidential nominee. Sell out much?

Just know those FINES are ninas money and now the govts money other than her families pockets. fukking loser defending the govt taking any persons money. Especially NINA SIMONE.
It was never her daughter’s money.

It was the estate’s money.

The trust had specific instructions on what the estate was to be used for.

Nina’s daughter used the estate for personal reasons which wasn’t permitted by the trust.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
It was never her daughter’s money.

It was the estate’s money.

The trust had specific instructions on what the estate was to be used for.

Nina’s daughter used the estate for personal reasons which wasn’t permitted by the trust.

Her daughter took 2 million of her mothers money when she was head of the estate.

Hiw that 2 million turn to 6?

The GOVT. not the ESTATE.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

“But it was for black schools in africa”.

Lemme find out when rich cacs dont do what wills tell them if they steal inheritence from them. Yea right.

fukking loser defending the govt dictating and retro actively fining people so its just enough it gets taken away. Especially NINA SIMONE.

But @Plankton on the coli dot dot com knows

Her daughter took 2 million of her mothers money when she was head of the estate.

You're so fukking stupid.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s not her mother’s money.

It’s the estate’s money.

What did the trust that Nina setup say the remainder of her estate was to be used for?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Im curious what the estate's purpose was. I saw in one of the articles that said some of the stuff was pose to go to charities.
Im assuming it is still doin that?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

VP Kamala Harris didn't rip Nina Simone's family from her estate, as the late singer's kin claim ... at least according to a business associate of Nina's, who claims Kamala was ensuring Nina's vision for her trust was realized.

Here's the deal ... Nina's daughter, Lisa Simone Kelly, and granddaughter, RéAnna Simone Kelly, are ripping Harris -- then-CA Attorney General -- for allegedly icing them out of Nina's estate, but legal docs seem to tell a different story.

According to Nina's will, obtained by TMZ, Nina put the bulk of her estate assets into a charitable trust to benefit the musical education of Black African children from Ghana, Liberia and South Africa.

The docs show Nina named South African singer Miriam Makeba as the trustee, and if Miriam was unable to act as trustee, MM could appoint a successor to continue to run the trust for the benefit of Black African children.

As you know ... Nina died in 2003, and Lisa was ultimately put in charge of her estate and trust. Later, in 2013, she was accused of misappropriating funds tied to the charitable trust.

That's when AG Harris and her office got involved. In the end, they reached a settlement where Lisa relinquished the rights to Nina's work and stepped away from the role.

While Nina's descendants are ticked off, the way the icon's business associate sees it ... Kamala played it by the letter of Simone's will, and carried out her very clear wishes.

Goin by TMZ shyt. Nina's will said the bulk of her assests were in the trust and that trust was do stuff for black kids in africa.
The daughter siphoned money from the trust and put it in her own pockets.
Kamala stops the girl from stealing and makes sure the estate is set up to help the kids in africa like it was meant to do.
Why would I be angry for the daughter/granddaughter for this?
Why would I think Kamala is antiblack for this?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It wasn't just handed over to cacs. The daughter fukked up the money and agreed to a settlement. The outcome of the estate being handed over to cacs was a result of the settlement that the daughter obviously agreed to which means that the daughters fukk up and resolving of the fuk up was the contributing factor to cacs getting the estate. The finger should be pointed at the daughter for fukking up the money and creating the circumstance for the estate to be lost.
No one believes in accountability. Especially blaming women. If her daughter fukked it off then it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Trying to teach my sons the importance of ownership and legacy. If we gotta put some shyt in the will that they cannot sell then so be it.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
It’s not her mother’s money.

It’s the estate’s money.

What did the trust that Nina setup say the remainder of her estate was to be used for?
Nina sinone died thirty years ago. Estates are cac shyt to steal money. Its a business. One they just took away. And one the family has blood stakes in.

Where are these schools? Its been 30 years. Where they at.

And whos to build them? Do you know how often this type of shyt happens. Elvis had the same typa ish happen with his estate and dozens of others.

I know we saw articles saying “its for poor africans” “she stole it”

But we dont know who this trust even is

And we wont hwar ANY of this ever again. Mark my words.

Bet you dollars to donuts not a single school is built. And if it is, itll fall apart and was constructed by people the trust chose who will hapoen to be themselves. Thats how this is gonna go down. Ninas money right in their pockeys instead of the daughters.

Building schools in africa is code word for “forever in control of the money” under the guise to “do what she wished” which is actually “so it becomes mine”.

Another person end of their life who somehow chooses to givemoney to poor people, by way or rich people, and cut their kids out, that no poor person EVER sees. Noone find any of this suspicious no natter how many times we find out its all BS with vultures tearing dead bodies for scraps.

Idc what kamala did or if trumps people using this against her, i will never say that you should hand ya own bloods money to other people who then cut you out as right. Ever. Idc about kamala at all. This aint about kamala. But to pretend the govt wont do this, and its beyond them… ok… how many examples do yall need?

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theyll-be-back-and-in-greater-numbers-v0-ozrs3yays4ed1.jpeg

Shutting down Black Voices and using "Russian bots" and "What about-ism" is ridiculous.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nina sinone died thirty years ago. Estates are cac shyt to steal money. Its a business. One they just took away. And one the family has blood stakes in.

Where are these schools? Its been 30 years. Where they at.

And whos to build them? Do you know how often this type of shyt happens. Elvis had the same typa ish happen with his estate and dozens of others.

I know we saw articles saying “its for poor africans” “she stole it”

But we dont know who this trust even is

And we wont hwar ANY of this ever again. Mark my words.

Bet you dollars to donuts not a single school is built. And if it is, itll fall apart and was constructed by people the trust chose who will hapoen to be themselves. Thats how this is gonna go down. Ninas money right in their pockeys instead of the daughters.

Building schools in africa is code word for “forever in control of the money” under the guise to “do what she wished” which is actually “so it becomes mine”.

Another person end of their life who somehow chooses to givemoney to poor people, by way or rich people, and cut their kids out, that no poor person EVER sees. Noone find any of this suspicious no natter how many times we find out its all BS with vultures tearing dead bodies for scraps.

Idc what kamala did or if trumps people using this against her, i will never say that you should hand ya own bloods money to other people who then cut you out as right. Ever. Idc about kamala at all. This aint about kamala. But to pretend the govt wont do this, and its beyond them… ok… how many examples do yall need?
Nina died 20 years ago, not 30.
I imagine all that shyt funneling to the same schools/areas/grants it was going to while the daughter was over it. From the wording it may not even be schools, but grants and shyt. Does the daughter have any proof of shyt that was built/done when she was over the trust?

Talk shyt all you want about the trust and be angry but Nina set it up that way herself. She probably knows shyt better than some forum nikka looking in on the outside. Going by the TMZ shyt Nina didnt even leave the daughter(40 years old at the time of nina's death) in charge of the trust when she died. She obviously didnt trust her daughter enough to do right by shyt.

Who else do you want over the estate? Lisa was the only child and the granddaughter (Lisa's daughter) seems to be on the same bullshyt her mother was on.

I doubt Nina left her child nothing. She probably blew threw what her mother left her and started stealing shyt out the estate.

Fake edit: Like I was saying, looks like it was grants moreso than building schools
This looks to be the charity with most the shyt listed on what it does financially.
13M in assets.
around 800k in grants given last year, 700k for 2022, 400k 2021.
The person over the estate gets paid 90k a year. So the daughter fukked up that easy income and now someone else gets it. It's pdfs for all the years since the court took over with all the numbers for you to see.

Court documents from the case with the daughter. The daughter was made administrator of the estate in 2004. So she been over it all this time
Looks like the daughter was on bullshyt! She was playing court games and tried to claim half the estate under french law. :dead:
Nina left her daughter a condo in LA when she died.

@Bugzbunny129 if you really care so much it also states how the court came out with their judgements. That 6M figure is how much the estate wouldve made if the daughter didnt fukk off a bunch of money while she was over it. The 2.5M is interest.

So Bugz, all them questions about where the schools/money at for the bulk of the estate needs to be directed at the daughter. The daughter controlled the trust from 2004-2016 which is the year she got it took away.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Nina died 20 years ago, not 30.
I imagine all that shyt funneling to the same schools/areas/grants it was going to while the daughter was over it. From the wording it may not even be schools, but grants and shyt. Does the daughter have any proof of shyt that was built/done when she was over the trust?

Talk shyt all you want about the trust and be angry but Nina set it up that way herself. She probably knows shyt better than some forum nikka looking in on the outside. Going by the TMZ shyt Nina didnt even leave the daughter(40 years old at the time of nina's death) in charge of the trust when she died. She obviously didnt trust her daughter enough to do right by shyt.

Who else do you want over the estate? Lisa was the only child and the (Lisa's daughter)granddaughter seems to be on the same bullshyt her mother was on.

I doubt Nina left her child nothing. She probably blew threw what her mother left her and started stealing shyt out the estate.

Fake edit: Like I was saying, looks like it was grants moreso than building schools
This looks to be the charity with most the shyt listed on what it does financially.
13M in assets.
around 800k in grants given last year, 700k for 2022, 400k 2021.
The person over the estate gets paid 90k a year. So the daughter fukked up that easy income and now someone else gets it. It's pdfs for all the years since the court took over with all the numbers for you to see.

Court documents from the case with the daughter. The daughter was made administrator of the estate in 2004. So she been over it all this time
Looks like the daughter was on bullshyt! She was playing court games and tried to claim half the estate under french law. :dead:

@Bugzbunny129 if you really care so much it also states how the court came out with their judgements. That 6M figure is how much the estate wouldve made if the daughter didnt fukk off a bunch of money while she was over it. The 2.5M is interest.

So Bugz, all them questions about where the schools/money at for the bulk of the estate needs to be directed at the daughter. The daughter controlled the trust from 2004-2016 which is the year she got it took away.

my entire point is none of us know about this shyt cause we read an article and point if my personal story was that there are things hidden even we dont figure out let alone the fukking media when it comes to situations like this. And i believe she did the french thing because nina lived in france at times and had a home there.

But Thats theyre life. Im sure they know the people on the trust personally. We are breaking 20 years of history into a few documents and sided hearsay and court shyt. People in here reading shyt at face valie like “oh she just must be a fukkup”. Maybe nina was a POS since she abused her as seen in the doc and then didnteave her money. Idk. Not for me to call it

This article claims the trust was given to simones former attorney and that he was behind it. The guy wouldnt allow people to do small shows for nina because he was in the middle Of selling her life story “and its a more prestigious production than you could put together” and netted WAY more loot. Its about money. Not nina simone. Not poor black kids.

Idk if he still on trust but he has been since 03. Thats 90k x 10 years. Cool 900k to sign documents and give out awards. Sounds like a nice job to me. With noone to answer to. Aint that nice. Whos gon say when he misuses funds?

Guy still down huh? Still eating…. Heres the link.

So whatever the case is. Idc if she smoked 2 million dollars in CRACK. Charginh her DAUGHTER millions in penalties AND interest that could financially ruin her (and prolly did) for using her own own mothers money is fukking INSANITY to me and a PISS POOR use of govt time. She cant use it but some lawyer cac can. We can use cac bullshyt like trust or estate all we want, in the end thats how i see it.

They building schools yet since you found the link? Been ten years…

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So my mama gonna leave 3 cribs to me and my sis when she check up outta here. If i sell one and use the bread to trick off on only fans hoes, the state can penalize me? Foh :camby:
:mjlol: breh this is embarrassing