Steal Nina Simone’s estate and give it to cacs “brehettes”

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I'm not digging how dude is just handling with kid gloves the fact that Ninas daughter misappropriated funds putting the estate in it's situation. Like how do we side step accountability? There was a settlement that made the situation what it was.

The one thing I will co sign (which isn't in the video ) is the family having an issue with Kamalah and Biden playing a Nina Simone song during Bidens inauguration. That could have come off as spiteful. At some point you have to asky why did that pick a Nina Simone song knowing the history? Dude in the video should have brought that up if anything.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I'm not digging how dude is just handling with kid gloves the fact that Ninas daughter misappropriated funds putting the estate in it's situation. Like how do we side step accountability? There was a settlement that made the situation what it was.

The one thing I will co sign (which isn't in the video ) is the family having an issue with Kamalah and Biden playing a Nina Simone song during Bidens inauguration. That could have come off as spiteful. At some point you have to asky why did that pick a Nina Simone song knowing the history? Dude in the video should have brought that up if anything.
If i leave cheese to my kids and they fukk it up, so be it. It aint on the state to hand it over to some cacs. If i wanted to do that i would’ve never left it to my kids in the first place.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
It aint on the state to hand it over to some cacs.

It wasn't just handed over to cacs. The daughter fukked up the money and agreed to a settlement. The outcome of the estate being handed over to cacs was a result of the settlement that the daughter obviously agreed to which means that the daughters fukk up and resolving of the fuk up was the contributing factor to cacs getting the estate. The finger should be pointed at the daughter for fukking up the money and creating the circumstance for the estate to be lost.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It wasn't just handed over to cacs. The daughter fukked up the money and agreed to a settlement. The outcome of the estate being handed over to cacs was a result of the settlement that the daughter obviously agreed to which means that the daughters fukk up and resolving of the fuk up was the contributing factor to cacs getting the estate. The finger should be pointed at the daughter for fukking up the money.
The point is this, why is the state even getting involved in the first place?

My crack head uncle fukked off his portion of what my great granddad left him. Thats on him. That raggedy bytch kym worthy didnt drag him into court.

Clearly there were some ulterior motives at play

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Lisa Simone Kelly, the daughter of Nina Simone and mother of RéAnna, was appointed the administrator to the singer's estate and charitable trust.

Around that time, Lisa was accused of "breaching her fiduciary duty" to the estate and trust, The Daily Beast reported. Lisa allegedly used up to $2 million from the funds, including an alleged $1.5 million deposit into her personal company.

Thats why the estate was taken away

Stopped blaming Kamala for this bytch stupidity

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
States are the ones that ensure estates are being handled appropriately by executors.

One of the reasons people stress the importance of having a will, is that if you die without one, people have to go to probate court to get things figured out.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Lisa Simone Kelly, the daughter of Nina Simone and mother of RéAnna, was appointed the administrator to the singer's estate and charitable trust.

Around that time, Lisa was accused of "breaching her fiduciary duty" to the estate and trust, The Daily Beast reported. Lisa allegedly used up to $2 million from the funds, including an alleged $1.5 million deposit into her personal company.

Thats why the estate was taken away

Stopped blaming Kamala for this bytch stupidity
So my mama gonna leave 3 cribs to me and my sis when she check up outta here. If i sell one and use the bread to trick off on only fans hoes, the state can penalize me? Foh :camby:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Dude...the daughter violated her fiduciary duty by putting trust money into her personal account, She got the state involved by her actions. Jesus you are worse then the guy in the video. Just side stepping that the daughter put the estate in that situation by fukking up the money.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Dude...the daughter violated her fiduciary duty by putting trust money into her personal account, She got the state involved by her actions. Jesus you are worse then the guy in the video, just side stepping that the daughter put the estate in that situation by fukking up the money.
The money was hers to fukk up not the state of California:manny:

And you side steppin the fact that she fukked up 2 mil but was penalized 6. Thats a strong-arm tactic to get her to sell. No different from criminal cases where they scare defendants with football numbers to force a plea.

They had no genuine concern for nina’s legacy:camby:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my mama gonna leave 3 cribs to me and my sis when she check up outta here. If i sell one and use the bread to trick off on only fans hoes, the state can penalize me? Foh :camby:
I posted the settlement document. After a detailed distribution of some of her assets, the rest of the estate was to be used for musical education for black kids in South Africa, Liberia, and Ghana. Any use outside of that would be considered a violation.

If your mom’s trust said executors are to use the 3 homes to house women with abusive husbands and you try to sell them so someone can use as a single family home, yeah the state can get involved.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, because an inheritance and a charitable trust are different things. You are the beneficiary in an inheritance, whereas the beneficiaries of a charitable trust are charitable organizations or causes, not individual family members. Her kin treated it like it was the former, leading to what happened here. They are the only ones at fault.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The money was hers to fukk up not the state of California:manny:

I'm done. You are obviously unfamiliar with the role of a trustee. As a trustee she is not supposed to put trust money in her personal account. Post #6 is telling you the same thing and you obviously don't understand the law and are standing on being ignorant to the law so there's nothing more I can say. I'm done.