"STD's are a myth" - coli poster

b. woods

Peace
Daps
One, my husband.

I said it because if he thinks STD's are a myth, he more than likely doesn't use condoms, or see a reason for them at all

:sas1: What would your reaction be if he came home with THESE on his feet? :mjgrin: :lolbron:
c7H4FV7.png
:mjlol: :laff: @LevelUp

You would probably lock that man out of his own home and make him go take those "Roach Stompers 1200s" to a roach motel. :mjcry:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Ridiculous thing to say or believeā€¦but man, humans have always been messed up

ā€œTwo or three of the major STIs [in humans] have come from animals. We know, for example, that gonorrhoea came from cattle to humans. Syphilis also came to humans from cattle or sheep many centuries ago, possibly sexuallyā€.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Guess that makes him a Mythbuster :troll:

this is undeniably the best post in the thread...recently had a physical (reminder take your pill) and clean bill of health., Lab comes back and I have Trichomoniasis and now i have to take these nasty ass pills for a week.

Not mad that I got it, just mad i don't know who from. Be safe tho, beloved. Nasty work out here, and i only date chicks who make 50k and up. :lupe:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:sas1: What would your reaction be if he came home with THESE on his feet? :mjgrin: :lolbron:
c7H4FV7.png
:mjlol: :laff: @LevelUp

You would probably lock that man out of his own home and make him go take those "Roach Stompers 1200s" to a roach motel. :mjcry:

Look at him, then look at the shoes repeatedly :mjtf:

Then ask him to be fukking for real :pachaha:

He would have a straight face which would piss me off even more

As soon as he takes them off, I'm burning em

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
this is undeniably the best post in the thread...recently had a physical (reminder take your pill) and clean bill of health., Lab comes back and I have Trichomoniasis and now i have to take these nasty ass pills for a week.

Not mad that I got it, just mad i don't know who from. Be safe tho, beloved. Nasty work out here, and i only date chicks who make 50k and up. :lupe:
"Trichomoniasis is a common sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite. In women, trichomoniasis can cause a foul-smelling vaginal discharge, genital itching and painful urination. Men who have trichomoniasis typically have no symptoms."

yea having an infection from a parasite sucks, but there's no symptoms for men :patrice:

men STAY winning! :heh:
bet that p*ssy was worth it breh :wow:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I started fukcing in like 1989..? I was 15 in 1990 and I feel like I was already fukcing by then. (I rap. I have a bar about it turning 1990. And I was off the porch already when I wrote that.)

I got burnt a handful of times as a teen and it's as real as it gets. Went to the family doctor once talmbout my knee was hurting.. and - once I got in the exam room - by the way my dikc is on fire also..

Last HIV test I had was neg, thank Black Jesus. But that was a decade ago at least (I kept a steady, years long gf for most of my life. In the time since my last AIDS test, I only fukked about 4 new puzzies. Had 9 years worth of long term gfs this last decade 5 and 4 years respectively.)

Umm.. STDs are real. Way easier to prove than Flat Earth.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I started fukcing in like 1989..? I was 15 in 1990 and I feel like I was already fukcing by then. (I rap. I have a bar about it turning 1990. And I was off the porch already when I wrote that.)

I got burnt a handful of times as a teen and it's as real as it gets. Went to the family doctor once talmbout my knee was hurting.. and - once I got in the exam room - by the way my dikc is on fire also..

Last HIV test I had was neg, thank Black Jesus. But that was a decade ago at least (I kept a steady, years long gf for most of my life. In the time since my last AIDS test, I only fukked about 4 new puzzies. Had 9 years worth of long term gfs this last decade 5 and 4 years respectively.)

Umm.. STDs are real. Way easier to prove than Flat Earth.
i could dip my dikk in a vat of acid and it STILL wouldn't burn :unimpressed: