“Black Americans are a cancer “- coli poster

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say anything about the UK which culturally is basically is like the US. They copy and follow black Americans. I specifically said, show me an example of Nigerians on the continent celebrating and glorifying killing their own people in their music.
Black people in England have said on many occasions they’re not like us, and the country of their parents take precedence over being British.

“You have no culture “
“You don’t know where you’re from”
“I’m Nigerian”
“I’m Ghanaian”
“I’m Jamaican”
“I’m Saint Lucian “

So by default there are Nigerians living in England making “murder music”

Music about “wetting” people up and “spinning blocks”.

Stop the sidestepping

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
And there’s lots of death and destruction in non black countries like Mexico. Mexicans still don’t make music glorifying murder. You keep trying to change the subject. The question was about culture and what is glorified within that culture. I don’t see Nigerians doing that.
it was posed as the reason for high homicide rates was because of(or partly) due to what is promoted in rap lyrics, and that was the reason why "black americans" are a cancer. Its a stupid point considering there are mechanisms of destruction in black countries that far exceed anything done in black america with or without rap. And considering the fact that many of these places have destructive elements in their music as well. You dont have to see nigerians "doing that" there's no point in dikkriding other groups when they are worst even without that element. Just typical self depreciative panny babble

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You have me misunderstood, I’m not putting other cultures on a pedestal, I’m simply saying what they don’t do. You got in your feelings, calling me a “panny” and making all these weird assumptions. Other cultures don’t do the things black americans have a habit of doing. This is a simple observation. Being mad doesn’t change that
you were responding to "show me any demographic in the diaspora doing any better" As in with the case of violence. The idea that "black americans are a cancer" wasnt built off rap music. That one poster made it about rap music as being the reason. You started off with "THEY dont do that" as in the rest of the diaspora-which is clearly false. So you were putting other cultures on a pedestal. Then another poster highlighted that nigerians do this in uk drill music. But you conveniently side stepped that argument

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Let me put it this way, they don’t actively celebrate making things worse in their media
They need to start actively condemning it more and using the military bc this is a reoccurring issue there. Is it the music in Nigeria? :jbhmm:

What black American celebrates dudes murdering each other? That type of music is being actively promoted by cacs to promote degeneracy in our community. A few cornballs keep up and listen to it but it’s not even close to being the whole community

Again I ask, what is making these mass shooters pop up in Nigeria?

Nigerian officials and survivors say at least 140 people were killed by gunmen

At least seven people were killed and 100 kidnapped on Saturday night when gunmen attacked a rural community in Nigeria's northwest

The number of people killed after an attack in north central Nigeria's Plateau state earlier this week has reached 80

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And there’s lots of death and destruction in non black countries like Mexico. Mexicans still don’t make music glorifying murder. You keep trying to change the subject. The question was about culture and what is glorified within that culture. I don’t see Nigerians doing that.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've never seen so many of one person's posts deleted by the mods in one thread, must've been foul shyt. Nobody listens to Drederick though :hubie: