STD's aren't a myth :mjcry:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I don't think anyone cares anymore

I see girls with very obvious herpes marks around the lips and various other signs of diseases and even if men are hesitant there's always some sugar ugly butch looking dyke to say baby it's gonna be okay let's get sick together

Americans have to be told through propaganda how to think and feel, and right now the marketing push against STDs that existed back in the 90s is gone
I've seen the obvious herpes women too, but I don't fukk with them. Two disease I absolutely don't want are HIV and herpes :merchant:
It's over

QAMpi2F.gif

:russ: :russ:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
:ufdup:we are against the facilitation and administrative usage of the biological chemical that induces love and lust.

:ufdup:we do not have sex with women as one of our core principles however, we will gladly accept a handjob.
My nikka is COOKED! :hhh:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Ya boy has been wildly out there in the last few days :mjcry:. I got pee tested, blood drawn, and swabbed after my frenzy. I got it :mjgrin:

It's nothing serious and I don't even have any symptoms, but I'm just kinda surprised this hasn't happened a lot sooner :jbhmm:.
Not even sure which one of the 5 I got it from within the last couple of weeks :damn:. I guess I should do the responsible thing and notify them all about my status, right? :patrice: I've never had to do that before, but I told myself if it happened (if STD's were actually even real), then I'd be responsible :salute: . How does that text message even go? :lupe:

I got caught slippin, but it ain't no thang :yeshrug:

i'll be back out on the streets in a week :mjlit:
:picard: Damn sorry to hear u got got breh. :francis:

sounds like u had quite the week though. Letting that choppa sang! :mjgrin:

U know what they say, any infection u can walk away from :hubie:

Stay safe out there breh be careful next time :ufdup: