Statistics say that the more partners a woman has had, the higher her divorce rate.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
no study is perfect....

sure there are other factors....no one study cant test for them all....

they test what they can....take from it what you will....

bottom line here....women who have had a lot of meat arent marriage material....

did we really need a study to tell us this?

think back on any chick youve ever known that got passed around....was she marriage material? im talking mentally....chances are no....

Wrong, a study is not a good study if the study contradicts itself.

Women with more partners were more likely to be marriage material than those with 1 in 1980 and 1990. That right there means the study is null.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You mean lock them down early in high school? That's the only way you're ensuring a chick has only 1-2 partners. Once they're a senior and then prom season rolls around, graduation, beach week, graduation parties...it's a sarans wrap.
Lol at settling down with 18-25 year ol female
Good luck trying to keep her away from dikkk during her prime sexual years

That's like telling prime LeBron that he can't start and has to come off the bench

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
think back on any chick youve ever known that got passed around....was she marriage material? im talking mentally....chances are no....

a chick being passed around the neighborhood or the circle of homies aint the same as a chick who just had relations with men over time.... a chick who's 33 obviously had her fair share of meat... cause that life... thats why you gotta get your star player EARLY or else deal with the fact that shawty probably done hopped on more than a few dikks in her lifetime.. thats life bro.... thats why I locked mine down at 17 and dont plan on letting her go. :mjcry:

You mean lock them down early in high school? That's the only way you're ensuring a chick has only 1-2 partners. Once they're a senior and then prom season rolls around, graduation, beach week, graduation parties...it's a sarans wrap.

Locked mine down senior year :wow:

I know she aint a pure virgin... but its 1000000x better than meeting her when she is 27

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a chick being passed around the neighborhood or the circle of homies aint the same as a chick who just had relations with men over time.... a chick who's 33 obviously had her fair share of meat... cause that life... thats why you gotta get your star player EARLY or else deal with the fact that shawty probably done hopped on more than a few dikks in her lifetime.. thats life bro.... thats why I locked mine down at 17 and dont plan on letting her go. :mjcry:

Locked mine down senior year :wow:

I know she aint a pure virgin... but its 1000000x better than meeting her when she is 27

breh....i disagree....men and women carry around the baggage of everyone theyve slept with....i dont care if its over time or last month..thats why so many people are messed up mentally

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong, a study is not a good study if the study contradicts itself.

Women with more partners were more likely to be marriage material than those with 1 in 1980 and 1990. That right there means the study is null.

sigh.....

i wasnt talking specifically about this study....

you cant test for every single possible variable in any study....thats my point

tests like these that test effects that cant be quantified always get the side-eye from me....how do you legitimately test mental effects of sexual promiscuity accurately? antedotal evidence at best....

studys specifically set up scenarios to contradict themselves.....thats how the theory is tested

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sigh.....

i wasnt talking specifically about this study....

you cant test for every single possible variable in any study....thats my point

tests like these that test effects that cant be quantified always get the side-eye from me....how do you legitimately test mental effects of sexual promiscuity accurately? antedotal evidence at best....

studys specifically set up scenarios to contradict themselves.....thats how the theory is tested

the larger point Im making bro
Is that social science studies like this that try to reduce a variable to one variable are never true.....there are always a multitude of variables
sure amount of partners factor in but there are other factors that also effect that trajectory that are being ignored which is why the lines contradict themselves

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nah no shaming your opinion is yours and yours alone.

Bitter? Because what I stated is true.

You just admitted to being a hoe but I bet you wanna a woman who had 0-1 body count tho?

Thanks for proving me right you never disappoint dweeb.

Assuming all over again with i want a woman with a 0-1 body count.

Listen, ima be as clear as possible cuz I dont like explaining myself or arguing with people too much but ima entertain u today.

In a perfect world I would wife a high body count chick if it did nothing to her mental.

But any woman whose been passed around isnt marriage material mentally. Im not even pulling that out my ass. Not only did my thread prove it but EVERY single guy I know had to deal with more issues than the average woman.

With hoes, sex is just an itch. Its literally just sex. No love involved. So if ur into open relationships and ok with them inevitably seeing other people then date a hoe if ur mentally prepared for that.

My self esteem is not low enough to accept that, and my patience is too low to deal with high body count woman with a shytload of issues. Good for sex and maybe a short or mid term relationship but any emotional or financial investment is a waste. Theres a reason the old folks told us to wait till marriage for a good reason men and women. We just think we know better including myself.

If I could go back in time id stay under 10 bodies. Now women seem too replacable to me cuz I know i can always get it. Its nothing to drop a chick cold and get a new one. Wat u think a woman who sleeps around is gonna do?

And ofcourse everyone wants to fukk around. Dont mean its a good idea. I wanna eat Popeyes everyday do u think thats a good idea? STDs dont pass around thru thr air.

Personally, I expect women to have atleast 5-10 bodies by the time they my age (24). Im fine with that. Idc that shes had other penises inside her. I expect it actually. Ill even go as far as 15 bodies if we are really really compatible. Im not insecure about her having sex with other men before me, im more worried about the mental. Thats wat i gotta emphasize. No woman is gonna have high bodies with out the mental after effects. If it didnt have mental after effects we'd all be wifing hoes:yeshrug:

Wait didnt u get cheated on? U of all people should know about hoes. If u wanna fight for hoes so much, then go ahead and date a hoe urself and tell me how that works:mjlol:or is it just that u only fight for female hoes? Go ahead wife a hoe/player, get played then come back and watch me say "CBB" or choose better. Its ur fault u shouldnt have wifed up a hoe. Oh but wait u wanted to prove ur secure by dating a hoe right? Well maybe if u didnt date one this wouldnt have happened. U cant control wat people will do u can only control who u let in ur life.

If u dont digest what I said, ur either a hoe urself, want to be a hoe but too scared to do it without backlash, or just bitter that men can do it without being shamed and secretly want to be a man urself.

:blessed:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

Listen, ima be as clear as possible cuz I dont like explaining myself or arguing with people too much but ima entertain u today.

In a perfect world I would wife a high body count chick if it did nothing to her mental.

But any woman whose been passed around isnt marriage material mentally. Im not even pulling that out my ass. Not only did my thread prove it but EVERY single guy I know had to deal with more issues than the average woman.

With hoes, sex is just an itch. Its literally just sex. No love involved. So if ur into open relationships and ok with them inevitably seeing other people then date a hoe if ur mentally prepared for that.

My self esteem is not low enough to accept that, and my patience is too low to deal with high body count woman with a shytload of issues. Good for sex and maybe a short or mid term relationship but any emotional or financial investment is a waste. Theres a reason the old folks told us to wait till marriage for a good reason men and women. We just think we know better including myself.

If I could go back in time id stay under 10 bodies. Now women seem too replacable to me cuz I know i can always get it. Its nothing to drop a chick cold and get a new one. Wat u think a woman who sleeps around is gonna do?

And ofcourse everyone wants to fukk around. Dont mean its a good idea. I wanna eat Popeyes everyday do u think thats a good idea? STDs dont pass around thru thr air.

Personally, I expect women to have atleast 5-10 bodies by the time they my age (24). Im fine with that. Idc that shes had other penises inside her. I expect it actually. Ill even go as far as 15 bodies if we are really really compatible. Im not insecure about her having sex with other men before me, im more worried about the mental. Thats wat i gotta emphasize. No woman is gonna have high bodies with out the mental after effects. If it didnt have mental after effects we'd all be wifing hoes:yeshrug:

Wait didnt u get cheated on? U of all people should know about hoes. If u wanna fight for hoes so much, then go ahead and date a hoe urself and tell me how that works:mjlol:or is it just that u only fight for female hoes? Go ahead wife a hoe/player, get played then come back and watch me say "CBB" or choose better. Its ur fault u shouldnt have wifed up a hoe. Oh but wait u wanted to prove ur secure by dating a hoe right? Well maybe if u didnt date one this wouldnt have happened. U cant control wat people will do u can only control who u let in ur life.

If u dont digest what I said, ur either a hoe urself, want to be a hoe but too scared to do it without backlash, or just bitter that men can do it without being shamed and secretly want to be a man urself.

damn, thats real.

even women with 3-4 bodies carry baggage from past dudes.. imagine if you multiply that number by 6... she ends up becoming a nut case.

I feel you.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

I was with you until you went to assumptions like a pest.

Yes, I've been cheated on. And....

No one is advocating for hoes I'm advocating against hypocrisy of nikkas.

I have a date with the gym now. Until next time I get in ya ass.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Why is this a surprise you won't know what you are missing if you had few to no partners. My belief is eventually no matter what people get tired of each other.