Statistics say that the more partners a woman has had, the higher her divorce rate.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are obsessed with what women are doing :mjlol:

Worry about the ONE chick you can get.

nikkas wanna play the field and fukk a harem of bytches day and out UNTIL "their" ready to settle.

Then its Virgin Vicky they want. :russ: Have a seat dweebs.

That study is bullshyt. Some women can wait till marriage get that ding dong for the first time and then cheat later on bc she only had "that D" and wants to "experiment".

Stop getting ya blood pressure high over things you can't change. A hoe gonna cheat she gone cheat. Watch her smoke or move along. :lolbron:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
That study is bullshyt. Some women can wait till marriage get that ding dong for the first time and then cheat later on bc she only had "that D" and wants to "experiment".

thats why both men and women need to get it out their systems before marriage.

men especially, because we're wired to chase women and we're able to differentiate from physical and emotional easily.

I feel that getting married as a virgin or a square is worse... cause then you end up being the divorced sugar daddy or the washed up thot cause you didn't have any experiences in your youth... this happens to men especially... getting pressured into marriage, meanwhile they only been with 2-3 women in their whole lives, then the marriage collapses then they wanna make up for lost time by getting hoes when they're 45 :mjlol:

nah, you gotta run thru hoes BEFORE marriage. Especially as a man.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

nikkas wanna play the field and fukk a harem of bytches day and out UNTIL "their" ready to settle.

Stop getting ya blood pressure high over things you can't change. A hoe gonna cheat she gone cheat. Watch her smoke or move along. :lolbron:

U are so bitter:mjlol:

Ill be honest and say im a hoe. Hoes hoe, even in relationships. We might try to fight it but eventually we give in. U dont just go from sleeping with a different person every other weekend to being in a long term completely faithful committment. I just cringed typing those words committment and faithful. Oh , and beleive it or not all men are hoes, some actually wanna have sex in committed relationships. Quit stereotyping.

And ur right virgins can cheat ive seen it. But i put money on the hoe cheating over the virgin or low body count girl everytime

Luckily for me Im a dude & woman dont value fidelity in general as much as dudes do. Its not like I can lie & say a baby is urs:francis:

Now ima wait for the shaming :mjlol:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
U are so bitter:mjlol:

Ill be honest and say im a hoe. Hoes hoe, even in relationships. We might try to fight it but eventually we give in. U dont just go from sleeping with a different person every other weekend to being in a long term completely faithful committment. I just cringed typing those words committment and faithful. Oh , and beleive it or not all men are hoes, some actually wanna have sex in committed relationships. Quit stereotyping.

And ur right virgins can cheat ive seen it. But i put money on the hoe cheating over the virgin or low body count girl everytime

Luckily for me Im a dude & woman dont value fidelity in general as much as dudes do. Its not like I can lie & say a baby is urs:francis:

Now ima wait for the shaming :mjlol:
Nah no shaming your opinion is yours and yours alone.

Bitter? Because what I stated is true.

You just admitted to being a hoe but I bet you wanna a woman who had 0-1 body count tho?

Thanks for proving me right you never disappoint dweeb.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correlation does not equal causation
Look at the 1980s and 1990s trajectories.....there are other factors not being controlled for.

no study is perfect....

sure there are other factors....no one study cant test for them all....

they test what they can....take from it what you will....

bottom line here....women who have had a lot of meat arent marriage material....

did we really need a study to tell us this?

think back on any chick youve ever known that got passed around....was she marriage material? im talking mentally....chances are no....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thats why you lock something down EARLY.. late teens/early 20s.
You mean lock them down early in high school? That's the only way you're ensuring a chick has only 1-2 partners. Once they're a senior and then prom season rolls around, graduation, beach week, graduation parties...it's a sarans wrap.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Dudes are in for a surprise

You think these virgins are going to stay faithful after finally getting the D...naah curiosity..they gonna wanna explore and fukk co workers, old crush she never fukked etc

See high school sweethearts.

Both men and women need to get out of their system before they settle

Unless the girl is super religious she most likely will stay faithful