States where black people are non existent?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Yeah outside of Minneapolis/St Paul, and some of the surrounding suburbs, there aren't many Black folks in MN... There are just enough for a black person to not feel alone, but also just enough for non black folks to feel comfortable inhabiting the city :laugh:

man ive been thinking about making that move to the city. im in edina and im like the only black here.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:heh: that brought back memories...this one girl was literally throwing the puss at me tho she was engaged at the time :snoop:

glad i didnt board that train :scusthov:

lol yeah thats common....my boy hooked up with some white chick from new hampshire when we were at foxwoods for a party.....she was cute....she later tells him that she was married and she had never done anything like this before:huhldup:..gave him the link to her fb page and everything..it was public...she had only been married for a couple months:smh:...blew up his phone for a min talking about how do you want to do this? are you coming up to see me? am i seeing you?:huhldup:..the thirst was incredible lol

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Non-existent? They are everywhere. Different areas have a smaller number of blacks in the community though.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Well, to be fair, outside of the south, most Black people live in cities, so there's not a lot of Black folks in most places you're gonna go outside of the urban areas.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: False. Come to Omaha and see otherwise. Mad nikkas live here :ehh:

tell'em these nikkas man. they dont know about AMES...fukk around at the wrong time, on the wrong day....sheeeeeit we'll miss you.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
tell'em these nikkas man. they dont know about AMES...fukk around at the wrong time, on the wrong day....sheeeeeit we'll miss you.

Exactly

2799730_o.gif

Dont let them forget who almost got Tyga :mjpls:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
follow the low crime rate statistic

there are probably very little black people living in those areas