States where black people are non existent?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What about

West Virginia
At the 2010 Census, 93.2% of the population was non-Hispanic White, 3.4% non-Hispanic Black or African American, 0.2% non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native, 0.7% non-Hispanic Asian, 0.1% from some other race (non-Hispanic) and 1.3% of two or more races (non-Hispanic). 1.2% of West Virginia's population was of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin (they may be of any race).

Kansas
According to the 2010 Census, 83.8% of the population was White (78.2% non-Hispanic white), 5.9% was Black or African American, 1.0% American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.4% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander, 3.0% from two or more races. 10.5% of the total population was of Hispanic or Latino origin (they may be of any race)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
NOPE. its mad black people and mixed people in minnesota. they get real interracial out there.

lot of black folks in wisconsin. I was up there a couple months ago and saw lots of color.

I can't speak on the mighigan upper peninsula.

im tlking outside of minneapolis and milwaukee. i got kinfolks in milwaukee and blacks are everywhere. im talking about the northern part of those states

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

im tlking outside of minneapolis and milwaukee. i got kinfolks in milwaukee and blacks are everywhere. im talking about the northern part of those states

Yeah outside of Minneapolis/St Paul, and some of the surrounding suburbs, there aren't many Black folks in MN... There are just enough for a black person to not feel alone, but also just enough for non black folks to feel comfortable inhabiting the city :laugh:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peep that with soooo many cities. Low black population, LOW CRIME:ohhh:

No joke, I noticed this when I was looking for houses and checked the demographics. I also noticed the higher the Asian population, the better the test scores are for the surrounding schools:pachaha:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
No joke, I noticed this when I was looking for houses and checked the demographics. I also noticed the higher the Asian population, the better the test scores are for the surrounding schools:pachaha:

and what should we conclude by studying these undeniable facts?

will the results differ from the opinions of st0rmfr0nt posters at all?

:wow: