States where black people are non existent?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I peep that with soooo many cities. Low black population, LOW CRIME:ohhh:

if you look at the data cities with more black women are more violent.

Black cities with an equal amount of men and women have lower crime rates.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The major cities in Ohio have a good amount of black people....but once you get in the rural areas....not so much.

I went to the Kings Island amusement park outside of Cincinatti...I saw maybe 3 other black people the whole day.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Vermont takes the cake. the closest black person to them lives in Montreal or Boston.

overall the northern states of New England(Vermont,New Hampshire,Maine) are really really white.

vermont no question..shyt looks like it made no social progress at all

i went to maine last summer to visit a friend of mine...i actually got some :dwillhuh: looks from the locals and some :steviej: looks from the females....maine and new hampshire are big c00nhound states lol

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
vermont no question..shyt looks like it made no social progress at all

i went to maine last summer to visit a friend of mine...i actually got some :dwillhuh: looks from the locals and some :steviej: looks from the females....maine and new hampshire are big c00nhound states lol

Them chicks who don't see black men often or aren't used to seeing them be the most thirsty for black dudes :obamaohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
diasgree with Maine (mostly immigrants tho); used to work summers there :myman:

:russ: you're prolly right about that..when i did see some black ppl in maine (my friend lived in saco) they looked like they were fresh off the boat, walking along side some rather low quality maine women, looking happy as fukk..esp when i went up in the walmart in biddeford to pick up some stuff..i was dying...a black man in maine can :eat: very well off these chicks

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:russ: you're prolly right about that..when i did see some black ppl in maine (my friend lived in saco) they looked like they were fresh off the boat, walking along side some rather low quality maine women, looking happy as fukk..esp when i went up in the walmart in biddeford to pick up some stuff..i was dying...a black man in maine can :eat: very well off these chicks

:heh: that brought back memories...this one girl was literally throwing the puss at me tho she was engaged at the time :snoop:

glad i didnt board that train :scusthov:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Arizona, Utah , New Mexico.. Name some.

I've never been to Arizona but I know for a fact that there are plenty of blacks there. This chick i went out with in college lives there now and loves it