qz02ebqn8tm01.png

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This shyt is going to be a sleeper hit.

The first one was made with what I could tell was a love of gaming and zombies by the devs.

They seem to be following the same passion. They aren't trying to make the best game in the world - they are just making the fun zombie game they'd want to play.

That's a blueprint for excellence in my opinion.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I feel sorry for the guy or girl whose morale gets low and decides to steal from me and run off on their own
when I find them, what I do to them will be hideous :shaq:

I might do it to them in front of my whole community as a lesson to everyone thinking of doing the same :demonic:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I feel sorry for the guy or girl whose morale gets low and decides to steal from me and run off on their own
when I find them, what I do to them will be hideous :shaq:

I might do it to them in front of my whole community as a lesson to everyone thinking of doing the same :demonic:
:deadmanny:

I'm def promoting a Warlord to the camp leader position. :steviej:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You're not feeling this?
Graphics wise no

But I do appreciate what they trying to do gameplay wise

But man the Xbox is not having a good track record on anything they have their hands on.

I posted that smiley because the hope y’all have for every Xbox game. It’s so funny to see Xbox fans hype af only to go like :martin: when the next big thing is released :russ:

With that said I am rooting for this game. My Mac should be able to run it:yeshrug:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Graphics wise no

But I do appreciate what they trying to do gameplay wise

But man the Xbox is not having a good track record on anything they have their hands on.

I posted that smiley because the hope y’all have for every Xbox game. It’s so funny to see Xbox fans hype af only to go like :martin: when the next big thing is released :russ:

With that said I am rooting for this game. My Mac should be able to run it:yeshrug:
State of Decay 1 is janky as shyt but the gameplay was addictive. They didn't have to shoot for the stars to make a sequel...but they did:wow: