State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I didn't get the first one but I'll prob cop this, shyt looks fun.
Breh, the shyt is fun as hell. A little dated now so you may be underwhelmed but I really believe this next one is going to be just as fun.

We'll squad up. Sidenote: I've been pretty ghost on Xbox but tonight I'll be on.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Why is this game so cheap?...

Who knows :yeshrug:

The first one was about the same price since it was an XBLA title.

Here's Microsoft's reason..

“Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with the State of Decay community and to foster deeper experiences with the franchise. We believe State of Decay 2 accomplishes this goal by immersing fans in the ultimate zombie survival fantasy, and we want to give more players the opportunity to join in and experience this unique game.”

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Who knows :yeshrug:

The first one was about the same price since it was an XBLA title.

Here's Microsoft's reason..

“Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with the State of Decay community and to foster deeper experiences with the franchise. We believe State of Decay 2 accomplishes this goal by immersing fans in the ultimate zombie survival fantasy, and we want to give more players the opportunity to join in and experience this unique game.”
Bullshyt marketing talk. Something tells me this game is going to be a disappointment. I hate to be a skeptic, but this smells like they're about to release an unfinished game.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bullshyt marketing talk. Something tells me this game is going to be a disappointment. I hate to be a skeptic, but this smells like they're about to release an unfinished game.
Breh, have you played the first?

The first one is janky as shyt - and addictive as fukk.

It's already better than the first. The only thing that could screw it up is if they have loot boxes implemented in a way that people decide to get upset about.

That's the only thing that'll fukk this game up.

I'm good either way.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Breh, have you played the first?

The first one is janky as shyt - and addictive as fukk.

It's already better than the first. The only thing that could screw it up is if they have loot boxes implemented in a way that people decide to get upset about.

That's the only thing that'll fukk this game up.

I'm good either way.
I beat the first. This looks like a remastered version of the first, not a sequel. I hope I'm wrong.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

They said the games still being worked on, so yeah I'm definitely expecting glitches. I noticed the AI glitched when they had two vehicles, they just stood there like they weren't sure what car to get in.