State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The first one was a 78.
I was responding to it being a "$15 - $20 game" which it is literally, and in terms of quality is (or so the reviews would have you believe).
You can pick this game up for $24 at Bestbuy. The "Ultimate" edition is $40.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The game's biggest addition is the introduction of co-op, with up to four players working together online. One player acts as a host, while the others join the cause and help battle zombies and ransack buildings for supplies. It's a lot of fun, though glitches abound – even after downloading a sizable patch. Characters skitter around the screen as though the game can't keep track of everyone, items disappear, flashlights are basically broken in multiplayer, and zombies materialize out of thin air. State of Decay fans may be used to shrugging off these kinds of technical issues, but I've run into situations where my characters have found themselves teleported into danger through no fault of my own. Considering the permadeath penalties that are at stake, it's rough.
Where's Our State Of Decay 2 Review?
Sounds like the game performs like PUBG

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's interesting is the outlier 40s that impact the overall score.

Seems like an axe to grind.

I'm looking at those who are streaming the game & the reports of a plethora of bugs seem to be rare.
That's usually what people say when they don't like the reviews they are seeing. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
But...in all seriousness, these things tend to level themselves out. I like to wait a few weeks to see what the overall average is to get a real idea of where the game sits.
Most of the time, I just side with the Game Informer reviews since they have more consistently had similar opinions as my own.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That's usually what people say when they don't like the reviews they are seeing. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
But...in all seriousness, these things tend to level themselves out. I like to wait a few weeks to see what the overall average is to get a real idea of where the game sits.
Most of the time, I just side with the Game Informer reviews since they have more consistently had similar opinions as my own.
No, you're right. I tend to see with the reviews most of the time as well.

I figured the game would be an 80.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
All black survivor group
full

Any cacs trying to join
full