Starz Developing Sequel Series for 'Spartacus'

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Remember when they got into the villa where they found Nasir?

*Dominus fukking some slave*

"Nasir, I would finish, put cock in ass"

:dead:
i remember that scene

at first i thought it was some :dame: shyt to have a slave do that for him

then i had a moment of gotdamn clarity and i was oh :hhh: :dame: thats not what he meant

spartacus was a wild show :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
These quotes :laugh:
Bruh, they have to keep the speech style for the sequel.

I remember the beginning of season three the Roman commander Cossinius. He was a mook that only lasted one episode but he had a cold line.

:patrice: "Spartacus does not hold the numbers for decisive victory. What is his mind in such attack?"

:childplease: "Let us see his skull split open and read his fukking thoughts upon the ground."

:dead: That's a long and colorful way to say you're going to body someone.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Bruh, they have to keep the speech style for the sequel.

I remember the beginning of season three the Roman commander Cossinius. He was a mook that only lasted one episode but he had a cold line.

:patrice: "Spartacus does not hold the numbers for decisive victory. What is his mind in such attack?"

:childplease: "Let us see his skull split open and read his fukking thoughts upon the ground."

:dead: That's a long and colorful way to say you're going to body someone.
It would honestly ruin the my interest in it if they did away with it :pachaha:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I remember when I watched the first episode:wow: that shyt was amazing and it kept up every episode.

I remember thinking that the Pilot was TERRIBLE. Like "What is this '300' ripoff garbage? I didn't like 300 that much, why would I ever wan to watch 300 with Basic Cable budget and special effects?"

The increase in quality between the first episode and the "Kill Them All" S1 finale in my mind is the greatest jump in quality that a TV show has made within a single season. :blessed:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember thinking that the Pilot was TERRIBLE. Like "What is this '300' ripoff garbage? I didn't like 300 that much, why would I ever wan to watch 300 with Basic Cable budget and special effects?"

The increase in quality between the first episode and the "Kill Them All" S1 finale in my mind is the greatest jump in quality that a TV show has made within a single season. :blessed:

I tell everyone, watch the first 4 episodes, and then you'll see how incredible this series is.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I remember somebody called it History Channel special effects. shyt was terrible but you right. From the beginning to Kill Them All is an incredible turn around.