jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was about to say the same thing! :mjgrin:

Let the heavens open, and let the Gods unleash their piss on Rome :blessed: Seriously this is the sequel we need! I hope STARZ opens up the budget!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Gratitute Starz...i shall put TTorrent to purpose for this.

images

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time to put sword to purpose once again :wow:

:birdman: Words fall from your mouth as shyt from ass!

the gods didn’t spread cheeks and ram cock in ass with this announcement. :ehh:

I was about to say the same thing! :mjgrin:

Let the heavens open, and let the Gods unleash their piss on Rome :blessed: Seriously this is the sequel we need! I hope STARZ opens up the budget!

That guy was honestly the reason to watch that show. He had quotes for days. :russ::ohlawd:

Well that and the love scenes. They really brought out the passion of the characters. :shaq:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Spartacus war was really just the precursor to the fall of the Roman Republic. So many storylines they could hit. Caesar conquering Gaul. Crassus getting smoked by the Parthians. Pompey fighting the pirates and losing to Caesar despite all the odds stacked in his favor.

I never understood why they killed Gannicus. He was so popular with the fans and It seemed like they were setting up for Caesar who liked gladiators to use Gannicus in his schemes that historically involved putting on huge Gladiator events.

Anyway I welcome any and all Rome content and especially if they actually show the battles which HBO’s Rome never did.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Will they bring back homie that played Gannicus aka HBK? Lol

HBK went out a like a G and was greeted into the afterlife by his brother Oenomaus and a roaring crowd :mjcry:

I can't say I wouldn't want to see more of his fukkery, but I wouldn't trade it for that ending.

Whatever they do, don't center the show around Agron lol

I need to know more details about this before I jump all the way out the window.