Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just finished season 8 :mjcry:
surprised i beat you to the end. it was kinda tough to get through such a long series. those 2 short seasons made it a litle easier..

with that said :camby: to season 9...i might try to watch it, but after the end of season 8, then waching the first 2 episodes of season 9 it just dont feel right. plus no Carla=no watch.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
surprised i beat you to the end. it was kinda tough to get through such a long series. those 2 short seasons made it a litle easier..

with that said :camby: to season 9...i might try to watch it, but after the end of season 8, then waching the first 2 episodes of season 9 it just dont feel right. plus no Carla=no watch.
First 2 episodes was cool to me. Plus that chick from hall pass :banderas:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
First 2 episodes was cool to me. Plus that chick from hall pass :banderas:
it was still a cool show and had funny moments, but the emotional feeling of the tail end of season 8 is immediately negated once you start season 9...just feels so odd.

im convinced Jo is what killed this show. i'm personally a fan of hers and think she's hilarious in everything she's in, but ive noticed every show she is on gets cancelled. she actually just had a show on USA get cancelled recently...most people know her from Happy Endings as well.

Silkk

Daps
it was still a cool show and had funny moments, but the emotional feeling of the tail end of season 8 is immediately negated once you start season 9...just feels so odd.

im convinced Jo is what killed this show. i'm personally a fan of hers and think she's hilarious in everything she's in, but ive noticed every show she is on gets cancelled. she actually just had a show on USA get cancelled recently...most people know her from Happy Endings as well.
She was aight to me, would have rather they brough katie or jett jackson from season 8.

The biggest difference/changer for me is no Janitor, he was a unique great character who really made the show pop to me

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
She was aight to me, would have rather they brough katie or jett jackson from season 8.

The biggest difference/changer for me is no Janitor, he was a unique great character who really made the show pop to me
yo the only hope i had for season 9 was that Jett Jackson was gonna be on it...then i dont see him...i'll eventually get to watching it, but the shift from 8 to 9 just pulled me out of it

Silkk

Daps
yo the only hope i had for season 9 was that Jett Jackson was gonna be on it...then i dont see him...i'll eventually get to watching it, but the shift from 8 to 9 just pulled me out of it
I was so sad at the end of 8 i had to watch it. Not ready to say goodbye :mjcry:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
On the top of my white sitcom list along with HIMYM, Friends, & King of Queens

friends was my shyt in the 90's too lol
i never got into king of queens, maybe i should revisit it

what's the 1st one you name, forgive me for not catchin' on :jbhmm: