Started binge watching Star Trek Voyager

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not quite on the level of TNG or DS9, but it's decent.

IMO it started to pick up when 7 of 9 joined (can't remember what season that was).
Voyager wasnt bad but Captain Janeway was never consistent and it was basically tng all over again except they where in the delta quadrant lol. When seven came it basically eliminated the need for most of the crew the late seasons where basically about the doctor janeway and seven.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voyager wasnt bad but Captain Janeway was never consistent and it was basically tng all over again except they where in the delta quadrant lol. When seven came it basically eliminated the need for most of the crew the late seasons where basically about the doctor janeway and seven.
If they kept the original janeway it wouldn't of even made it to seven of nine

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of these Star Trek actors do much after unless it's Picard

Why is that?
Thats really not true but people seem to believe it for some reason. Some of the actors dont thats true but many are still very active.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they kept the original janeway it wouldn't of even made it to seven of nine
That woman was woat status I swear she would have made an excellent Vulcan though :laff: They use to have the full compare and contrast video on youtube its not up anymore though.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats really not true but people seem to believe it for some reason. Some of the actors dont thats true but many are still very active.
Well I mean major projects like Picard gets

I know Torres has done well for herself

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I mean major projects like Picard gets

I know Torres has done well for herself
Well he is a huge star most of them are television actors or directors alot of them do theater also.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was pretty heavy watching voyager like 10 years ago. never cared much for any of the other ST’s but voyager was cool
because the story had a really good premise., wasn’t just simple ass humans randomly out in space.
This really isnt true at all imo. Tng was mostly about diplomacy ds9 was about helping bajor join the federation althoguh we never got to see this on screen enterprise was about starfleet finally having the technology to explore deepspace.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roxann Dawson in her prime was :wow:

Roxann-Dawson-Feet-66631.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
breh,

the writing was so inconsistent, Kate Mulgrew started assuming Janeway must be insane

and started playing her that way without telling anybody:russ:

I don't know where this storyline comes from. There were only a handful of episodes where she broke her principles. Even then they spell out why. Couple times were when they fought the Equinox and she was basically trying to kill the other captain, even put her 2nd in command in the brig to stop him from trying to stop her. She saw he was killing off innocent, helpless aliens and wanted to take it out on him.

Another time was violating 1st contact rules for that space probe that infected a planet. Her rational was it was ultimately humans at fault so they were fixing something that was already broken by them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I put this in the other thread

I remember TNG and Voyager being the main shows I fukked with heavy as a kid.

I honestly don't remember shyt about both shows really. All I remember is having the toys and watching whenever it was on because I didn't have cable.

But I was watching. I think I watched DS9 as well but I didn't fukk with it as hard as the others.

I got them all either on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon I can't remember which one. I plan on binging them. I already started the original ST but thats too much shyt for me