Stars, coaches and media shyt on diluted 90s NBA, in real time

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Just for clarification - this thread isn't to shyt on the 90s, it's to put that era in its rightful context, despite all the romanticism around it, which folks use all the damn time to downplay what happens today. It's also to poke fun at those who hang on every word that players, coaches and NBA personnel say when it suits whatever agenda they're pushing.

I don't expect those who're guilty of this behavior to come in this thread and admit so, because they're got to fight til the death on that lie.
I feel you are the one keep the romanticism or whatever that means to you of the 90’s alive in your own mind.

Nothing wrong with liking this current era of glorified 3 point shooting contests every night, you are in your own way

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He'll skip right over this.

He thinks a Luka at 17 or 18 could beat the 1993 NY team :mjlol:

I asked that bozo to name the 17 year old - 20 year old that were putting up 20 points against the 1993 NY team.

He loves to research and pull of articles that fit his stance but become Stevie Wonder when logic goes against the bullshyt he post.

Breh is a whole stuttering loser
Yes. They would demolish the 93 Knicks teams and there five minute scoring droughts :scusthov:. I have never seen a team so exaggerated just because “they played the bulls tough.”

:camby:

One of the most overhyped teams ever

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yes. They would demolish the 93 Knicks teams and there five minute scoring droughts :scusthov:. I have never seen a team so exaggerated just because “they played the bulls tough.”

:camby:

One of the most overhyped teams ever

Man chill out

Has any NBA player repeated what you said or feel that way, someone who has actual played against the team??

Where did you get that information from?? A reporter or you made that up/feeel that way?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
nikkas listening the 'stewardess' and nikkas who don't have cred, never played Varsity ball and they form their opinions

Man you got players giving you the game on how the shyt run and we still have silly nikkas saying dumb shyt.

Man smh.

Everybody wanna say something but never picked up a basketball or did a surgery on any body, but they think they know more than the Doctor or Player.

Buddy said the Knicks were overrated because of what?????>......... his feelings??

Did ANY player say this shyt, the players who played against them come out and say this statement??? or was a nikka who hasn't never stepped foot on the basketball court make such a statement?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There's a reason we all called him Big dikk Gil
Google returns two results in the whole internet, one is this post and one is another one from the coli calling someone on the coli that :mjlol:

So it was definitely only you :skip:

I need to erase my whole internet history for that non-Harlem complaint google entry :dame:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Demar Derozan and Paul George said there are 70-100 nba players right now that are ass.

That’s damn near 20% of the league .

It’s almost like nba players say this kind of thing a lot .

Daps
Why can’t you enjoy different eras of basketball? You don’t love the game :wow:imagine football fans shytting on the 80s 49ers or the league back then. NBA fans are the WOAT
Just a simple search reveals that the only time you talk about [current] hoops is to shyt on Bron. You don't post on anything else about today's game, so why can't you enjoy this era? Why is it the only time you speak about the hoops that's happening in the now, is to shyt on it?

You told on yourself the moment you initially posted in this thread.

You had to divert the attention because the 90s that you hold so dearly to your heart isn't what you make it out be.