Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They barely promoted it Zaslav had no intentions on keeping this show. I believe WB is abandoning having super hero shows on CW period.
not gonna lie but for me the death of DC Universe and then the season 2 renewal on CW only spelled the ending of this show for me.

WB been shyting on DC for a long time.. I'm glad its finally going to be its own studio

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They barely promoted it Zaslav had no intentions on keeping this show. I believe WB is abandoning having super hero shows on CW period.
The CW is abandoning expensive programming. Nothing is getting more than 13 episodes this season even if the ratings are decent.

Basically they are dumping everything this season and starting fresh.

I’m guessing WBD is going to sell Walker and everything else to Netflix for the same deal it had

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
that's some sad shyt, breh. We were CHAMPIONING this series. I don't even know if I'm gonna watch the rest of it.
The season was bad sans the penultimate episode.

I honestly couldn’t tell to you watch this with a straight face.

that finale was bad. Can’t have JSA fighting two geriatrics as a final fight.

The Starman, Pat, Courtney stuff was great though.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that's some sad shyt, breh. We were CHAMPIONING this series. I don't even know if I'm gonna watch the rest of it.

This season was ass they ruined this show

How you call it star girl but she spent like 5 mknutes all season in her costume using the staff :mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That finale was shyt on toast. They should've done a 90-100 minute episode and combined last week's with the finale. That twist was the best thing of the season, then last night was woof