Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m going to take a wild guess and say the villain is an experiment Dragon King made from his daughter.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah, the cast has gotten so large and unwieldy the show has lost sensible drive.

Like I’m not even sure why Starman is here unless it’s a trick.

And bad guy behind computer screens is only interesting if they have active pressure on the story.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, the cast has gotten so large and unwieldy the show has lost sensible drive.

Like I’m not even sure why Starman is here unless it’s a trick.

And bad guy behind computer screens is only interesting if they have active pressure on the story.

its like all cw superhero shows go to crap after the 2nd or third season.

First season was dope now its reminding me of flash and arrow later seasons a chore to get trhough

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hopefully, it gets a proper end, but this season has been mid.
article says they wrote with an ending in mind just in case

In a statement, creator Geoff Johns said, "Stargirl has always held a special place in my heart for many reasons... With all the brewing changes at the network, we were aware this was possibly the last season, so we wrote with that in mind and have delivered what I believe to be the best season of Stargirl yet, with complete creative closure. The cast and crew are extraordinary, and I’d like to thank them for helping me bring this series to life."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this season has been a drag for me.. its slow as hell and to only be about a week or 2 in time is a problem for me

yeah this season sucks. Now I know it's over I'll just watch the rest

I knew once it went to cw it would turn to crap

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Good decision. They weren't where they should be for a show in it's third season. The pacing is so slow you could miss an episode and not have to go back. Courtney being head over heels for Cameron came outta nowhere. She wasn't like that last season. The only interesting character this season is Starman.