Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Good decision. They weren't where they should be for a show in it's third season. The pacing is so slow you could miss an episode and not have to go back. Courtney being head over heels for Cameron came outta nowhere. She wasn't like that last season. The only interesting character this season is Starman.
She liked cameron in season one... she fell back because of his dad.
the pacing has me annoyed because we 10 weeks of viewing but only like 5-7 days in real time...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
CW ruined this show, season 1 was straight crack when it was on dc or whatever it was called.

There are barely any fights anymore, you never even see luke wilson in that big thing anymore like they cut the budget down to friggin nil

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Writing was on the wall once the merger happened. Haven't been too impressed with the season thus far, just hope they end on a good note.

ish is called stargirl and i've seen courtney in her suit with the staff for like 15 min this whole season :heh:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
She liked cameron in season one... she fell back because of his dad.
the pacing has me annoyed because we 10 weeks of viewing but only like 5-7 days in real time...

I know she liked him. But not like this. bytch can't even do her job anymore. It makes no sense because earlier in the season she and Starman were fighting over the staff. Now neither are using it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I know she liked him. But not like this. bytch can't even do her job anymore. It makes no sense because earlier in the season she and Starman were fighting over the staff. Now neither are using it.
i think star man has it... its day time.

I was wishing the staff would sense the fight and just pop up and she would start glowing and be like STOP .....
i always knew the old folks had powers but grandma is ruthless

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Zaslav was cancelling a bunch a DC shows especially the CW ones. Movies are the priority.

The chances of Superman and Lois getting a fourth are slim too.
i know that. but the user i quoted said the writing sucks this season because the merger and im saying majority of this season was written before the merger was final.

The CW was sold... WB and CBS both still own 13% which is nothing.. I hope they let Superman and Lois do a proper series finale

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i know that. but the user i quoted said the writing sucks this season because the merger and im saying majority of this season was written before the merger was final.

The CW was sold... WB and CBS both still own 13% which is nothing.. I hope they let Superman and Lois do a proper series finale

The “writing was on the wall” is a turn of phrases meaning something is obvious or likely to happen. I don’t think he was talking about the quality of writing in the show and the merger being linked.

The show was likely to be cancelled and the writing sucks to him. So there isn’t a case to save it. No write in campaigns or hashtags.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The “writing was on the wall” is a turn of phrases meaning something is obvious or likely to happen. I don’t think he was talking about the quality of writing in the show and the merger being linked.

The show was likely to be cancelled and the writing sucks to him. So there isn’t a case to save it. No write in campaigns or hashtags.
YOOOOOO.... i just saw it said that ... i could've swore it said the writing sucked this season since the merger.. my bad

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what merger.... this was written before discover took over.

Just to clarify: As soon as the merger happened and they cancelled practically every DC show along with other CW shows, I knew or had a feeling that Stargirl would get the axe too.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just to clarify: As soon as the merger happened and they cancelled practically every DC show along with other CW shows, I knew or had a feeling that Stargirl would get the axe too.
They barely promoted it Zaslav had no intentions on keeping this show. I believe WB is abandoning having super hero shows on CW period.