Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
A co worker of mine is a Sony guy but he wants to play starfield and that’s it:ehh: I told him to get the series s since it’s a quick way to play without paying much… plus he’s not really committing to Xbox.. did I give the best advice:jbhmm:

Todd Howard has spent the majority of his time playing Starfield on his Series S and says it runs fine.

I love my Series S but I understand it's not for everybody.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
A co worker of mine is a Sony guy but he wants to play starfield and that’s it:ehh: I told him to get the series s since it’s a quick way to play without paying much… plus he’s not really committing to Xbox.. did I give the best advice:jbhmm:
The only difference between Starfield on the S and X is 1440p vs 2160p. Unless your boy is gaming 5 inches away from his TV, he'll hardly notice the difference.

The alternative, streaming via the cloud is gonna have terrible fidelity, infrequent crashes, motion stutters, etc. I love gamepass and the cloud but the technology isn't there yet for the cloud experience to even come close to the install.

My little brother is a hardcore gamer but he isn't a dikkhead about graphics and has enjoyed his series s since he got it at launch. You did well.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Bro what other game can you damn near pick up every object then somehow expect these consoles to run at 60fps?
What I'm tired of is the built in excuses. This game will run at 60fps...on a PC. Which will also be the place where this game sells the most.

The first two next gen only games from Microsoft Bethesda run at 30fps on the world's most powerful console.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bought the controller, but they really should've made an elite version of htis controller. I think I will just have it as a collectible item. I am skipping the headset

You getting the watch?

I can’t front…. I wanna hear more about it but if it’s like legit a dope watch comparable to other Smartwatches

I may cop

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What I'm tired of is the built in excuses. This game will run at 60fps...on a PC. Which will also be the place where this game sells the most.

The first two next gen only games from Microsoft Bethesda run at 30fps on the world's most powerful console.

These are 1st world problems breh :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yes. But I'm a bit drunk with a phone in my hand. It's either this or hit up one of exes.

This has no real world consequences.

My lord….. hey brother. I just want you to know I wasn’t trynna antagonize you or come at you in any way

Straight up….

Also….. I can see where you’re coming from…. I just feel that after about a few minutes. Typically no one even pays all that much attention once you become locked into the story

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

My lord….. hey brother. I just want you to know I wasn’t trynna antagonize you or come at you in any way

Straight up….

Also….. I can see where you’re coming from…. I just feel that after about a few minutes. Typically no one even pays all that much attention once you become locked into the story

Respect Breh. I appreciate that

Even though your #GriffithSet.

BBG

Superstar
Daps

I hate to admit it, but this nikka spittin

Still day 1 tho :noah:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Respectfully, it’s only “excuses” to you cause your perspective is based on ignorant narratives and hype.

There’s lots of content out there now explaining the situation with this game and next gen games in general.

As always, if you want the best graphics/performance you would already own a PC.