Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah that would be crazy...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/god-of-war-ragnarok-2022-ps4-ps5-ot.805541/

And I can do that for damn near every game but why waste my time on a guy who is a waste of time :hhh: good day sir

God of war Ragnarok will drop at least a year before this game, I’ll put money on it

And it’s a sequel to a a game, not a new IP, i have somewhat of an idea how it will play. You ahve absolutely not a fukking clue what a starfield is other than its in space

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
God of war Ragnarok will drop at least a year before this game, I’ll put money on it

And it’s a sequel to a a game, not a new IP, i have somewhat of an idea how it will play. You ahve absolutely not a fukking clue what a starfield is other than its in space

You're literally posting in every single Xbox thread since the showcase trying to rain on everyone's parade. That shyt really got you in your feels today:mjlol:

Go beat Returnal you bum:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're literally posting in every single Xbox thread since the showcase trying to rain on everyone's parade. That shyt really got you in your feels today:mjlol:

Go beat Returnal you bum:umad:

And you posting in every sony thread:mjlol:

That parade was already a washout after that conference

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Weird thing to say

E344C1tUYAIxq5G

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

And that it's like Skyrim in space :wow:
Now honest question, if the god of war devs decided to finally make a new IP, would you be excited and highly anticipating it or not?
Honest question, scouts honor XT....

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And that it's like Skyrim in space :wow:
Now honest question, if the god of war devs decided to finally make a new IP, would you be excited and highly anticipating it or not?
Honest question, scouts honor XT....

when I see it, god of war Ragnarok isn’t even at the top of my list as games I’m most excited about right now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We are designed to scale better on Xbox, you can't do that on PlayStation so it's either next gen or last gen because they believed in generations :umad:

Who’s we?

Microsoft is putting out forza horizon 5 on a base xbox one, which is arguably the weakest last gen console on the market. It’s gonna suffer far more than GoW will