Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ALL those people shytting on Gotham Knights because of forced 30 fps are going to be ok with this huh ?:mjlol:

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So ALL those people shytting on Gotham Knights because of forced 30 fps are going to be ok with this huh ?:mjlol:

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Yes, we will.

Like I said in my previous post. I don't like that it is 30fps but with all that this game is attempting to do, i understand. I think most people are in the same boat with me as well. That's where the rationale comes from. OK, the game is 30fps. Why? Because of exhibit A, B, C and all the way through Z and beyond.

Even dude at digital foundry is in awe. Starfield is doing things at a different level.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't care about the lock in Gotham Knights (game was trash anyways) and I don't care here.

60FPS is great, but 30 FPS is fine. It gets the job done.
I was one of the few who didn’t care in that thread. I’m just saying there’s going to be a lot of backpedaling from people and I’ll find it hilarious, as usual the narrative always changes when it’s convenient :russ:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Yes, we will.

Like I said in my previous post. I don't like that it is 30fps but with all that this game is attempting to do, i understand. I think most people are in the same boat with me as well. That's where the rationale comes from. OK, the game is 30fps. Why? Because of exhibit A, B, C and all the way through Z and beyond.

Even dude at digital foundry is in awe. Starfield is doing things at a different level.

If this shyt was old gen, it would easily be multiple game discs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was excited til I seen the combat…that’s what’s always turned me off from bethesda RPGs…actually most RPGs in general to be fair…anyway it’s gonna be on game pass so I’m gonna give it a try regardless

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt sound fire as fukk
Todd talking about how he was on a planet and these random ships landed around him which I guess can happen. He gets into a fire fight with these guys and as he's fighting them, he enters the ship which proceeds to take off after it dropped of the payload of bad guys. He's now in outer space lol. shyt is crazy man.