Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Howard suggested the framerate was higher than 30 on the X but they capped it at 30 for consistency. Seems like if that's the case they should be able to make adjustments to get it to 60 even if they reduce the resolution.

I’m not gonna pretend to know the inner workings of the Creation Engine. All i know is Microsoft and Bethesda probably put a shyt ton of work to get it running as good as it is now at a shaky 30fps

shyt Was already delayed a year

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If any of y'all want a an SX for 350, hit me up

might as well try gamestop…they’re offering $308 (cash…not trade-in) for it if you’re a pro member…also sometimes they have trade-in deals for consoles and may tack on some extra money…I think I got like an extra $40-50 when I traded one of mine in…if you do store credit then it’s $385 if you’re pro member

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
might as well try gamestop…they’re offering $308 (cash…not trade-in) for it if you’re a pro member…also sometimes they have trade-in deals for consoles and may tack on some extra money…I think I got like an extra $40-50 when I traded one of mine in…if you do store credit then it’s $385 if you’re pro member

not giving them clowns no bread. Rather go private :unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not giving them clowns no bread. Rather go private :unimpressed:

huh?

you don’t pay them to take the console…they pay you (I mentioned the cash option)

also it’s more realistic than expecting someone on this forum to buy a used xbox series x…if it was a PS5 then maybe you’d get a bite…who knows tho…maybe someone wants it :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
huh?

you don’t pay them to take the console…they pay you (I mentioned the cash option)

also it’s more realistic than expecting someone on this forum to buy a used xbox series x…if it was a PS5 then maybe you’d get a bite…who knows tho…maybe someone wants it :ehh:

I meant not doin business with those bozos

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't know I feel like it should be cooler.
it just feels so sterile unless they're hiding the big stuff
like it should be trippy and wild like you should be able to get out of the spaceship while in space nd do cool stuff too for example
and where's the other Aliens?
I don't know I'm lukewarm to it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know I feel like it should be cooler.
it just feels so sterile unless they're hiding the big stuff
like it should be trippy and wild like you should be able to get out of the spaceship while in space nd do cool stuff too for example
and where's the other Aliens?
I don't know I'm lukewarm to it

Yeah where are the other advanced aliens?!:patrice: bethesda holding out on us.