Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are you serious right now??? Baldurs Gate been in beta for years now. The gaming population help build the game breh especially Act 1. It was one of the most anticipated games especially on PC. You just didn’t know because you are limited to consoles. After all that dikkriding again it shown Sony Boys don’t buy games and brag. I mean they were bragging about this game like it was an exclusive.

Starfield was hyped and it actually met its expectations 5 million sold and 13 million played on a gaming services on a box that is hated in this gaming world. Only on twitter is this game a failure. Meanwhile the opposition playing remasters
It was one of the most anticipated games on PC and that's why Larian moved it to avoid releasing around Starfield?

Vanilla Ice's To The Extreme outsold Illmatic by a lot. Does that make it a better album? I mean if more people bought it that must mean something. If we ask people who are actual fans of rap and love the music which they like better certainly they'd say To The Extreme right?

That's the level of argument you're making in a round about way.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It was one of the most anticipated games on PC and that's why Larian moved it to avoid releasing around Starfield?

Vanilla Ice's To The Extreme outsold Illmatic by a lot. Does that make it a better album? I mean if more people bought it that must mean something. If we ask people who are actual fans of rap and love the music which they like better certainly they'd say To The Extreme right?

That's the level of argument you're making in a round about way.

Internet said Starfield was a failure which isn’t the case. This is why the thread was made.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Internet said Starfield was a failure which isn’t the case. This is why the thread was made.
Anybody that calls Starfield a failure is probably a fanboy. The game is however a disappointment that didn't live up to it's hype. I get it. You wanted Starfield to be a special game. It's not. It's just another low to mid 80s level game that will be more known for how it didn't live up to it's hype than the quality of the actual game.

The PC crowd doesn't care that this was an Xbox console exclusive. They're shytting on this game because they think it's meh.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Find it ironic majority of the dudes posting haven’t even played the game

Sony ponies whenever Starfield is mentioned

iUDzx5.gif

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Youre missing out.
No, i did not. It was a struggle to get through the game and i regret the time i spent playing it, could of been used to play something else. If i would of waited for the reviews of the game to come out i would of never bought it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Find it ironic majority of the dudes posting haven’t even played the game

Sony ponies whenever Starfield is mentioned

iUDzx5.gif
I gave the game more than a fair shake. I plan to return to it someday and finish the main campaign but so far I haven't felt like it.
pop2.png