Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Just because someone plays a game for a certain amount of time does not make it automatically good. Most of my time with this game was either trying to force myself to finish, or wasting time trying deal with shyt mechanics (ship building, outpost building, etc...). I am playing BG3 now and i not felt i have wasted my time playing this so far.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m sure more people tried Starfield than Baldurs gate - since it was hyped as the second coming of video games …

But a quick look at the current steam charts shows you a harsh reality

nikkaz scouring twitter for anything to make them feel better about that shytty release :huhldup:

That’s steam. Game is more played on Xbox and Cloud.

Ponies defense saying this game is trash is impeccable 1980s John Cheaney Temple 2-3 defense. Ponies need help

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Just because someone plays a game for a certain amount of time does not make it automatically good. Most of my time with this game was either trying to force myself to finish, or wasting time trying deal with shyt mechanics (ship building, outpost building, etc...). I am playing BG3 now and i not felt i have wasted my time playing this so far.
Why would you do either of those? Thats not how Starfield should be played, and prolly why most of its critics didn’t enjoy it.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I would think it would be fairly obvious more people played Starfield than Baulder's Gate 3. Starfield was on a subscription service that has over 25 million subs. Why wouldn't it have been played by more people when a quarter of 100 million people had access to it without buying it?

Instead of making the argument in a roundabout why why not say what you really want to say?

Baldurs Gate 3 is on 3 avenues and according to Sony Ponies… They buy games. Starfield is exclusive on two platforms one where you buy another it’s free

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I streamed it to see if I wanted to install it. It's not as bad as people had me think it was. I probably won't beat it because I don't have that kind of time anymore and my OCD won't let me not do side quests. I went back to Cyberpunk once Phantom Liberty dropped, actually started the whole game over. I may give it another shot when I clear up my backlog enough to put 100 hours into a game.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I streamed it to see if I wanted to install it. It's not as bad as people had me think it was. I probably won't beat it because I don't have that kind of time anymore and my OCD won't let me not do side quests. I went back to Cyberpunk once Phantom Liberty dropped, actually started the whole game over. I may give it another shot when I clear up my backlog enough to put 100 hours into a game.

Disgust at you letting internet clowns cloud your judgment on a game before playing. That’s mad wild breh. Do better next time

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I would think it would be fairly obvious more people played Starfield than Baulder's Gate 3. Starfield was on a subscription service that has over 25 million subs. Why wouldn't it have been played by more people when a quarter of 100 million people had access to it without buying it?

Instead of making the argument in a roundabout why why not say what you really want to say?
He won't because what he really wants to say with this faux implication, he can't say, cuz it wouldn't be believable, even to himself.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If you are starving, of course you will spend every moment that you can with a meal.

And this flexing with Starfield numbers isn’t the flex that you think it is.

“Look at how well this game is doing that we only have by way of a massive acquisition.”

Kinda sad really…

:snooze:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Why would you do either of those? Thats not how Starfield should be played, and prolly why most of its critics didn’t enjoy it.
I literally uninstalled it but reinstalled just to finish the main quest and be done with it. Most of the side quests and all of the faction quests have still not been touched and probably will never. If the next Elder Scrolls game is anything like this i am done with Bethesda.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Baldurs Gate 3 is on 3 avenues and according to Sony Ponies… They buy games. Starfield is exclusive on two platforms one where you buy another it’s free
Who the hell even really knew what BG3 was? You understand they moved their release date up a month to avoid Starfield? It was mostly PC people were even checking for it like that. BG3's success was earned by the game itself. Starfield was hyped to high hell and failed to live up to expectations. You wanna act like millions of people getting access to it as part of a subscription service means it's as loved as BG3? If anything these two games are on opposite trajectories.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I literally uninstalled it but reinstalled just to finish the main quest and be done with it. Most of the side quests and all of the faction quests have still not been touched and probably will never. If the next Elder Scrolls game is anything like this i am done with Bethesda.
Youre missing out.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Who the hell even really knew what BG3 was? You understand they moved their release date up a month to avoid Starfield? It was mostly PC people were even checking for it like that. BG3's success was earned by the game itself. Starfield was hyped to high hell and failed to live up to expectations. You wanna act like millions of people getting access to it as part of a subscription service means it's as loved as BG3? If anything these two games are on opposite trajectories.
Are you serious right now??? Baldurs Gate been in beta for years now. The gaming population help build the game breh especially Act 1. It was one of the most anticipated games especially on PC. You just didn’t know because you are limited to consoles. After all that dikkriding again it shown Sony Boys don’t buy games and brag. I mean they were bragging about this game like it was an exclusive.

Starfield was hyped and it actually met its expectations 5 million sold and 13 million played on a gaming services on a box that is hated in this gaming world. Only on twitter is this game a failure. Meanwhile the opposition playing remasters