Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Gotdamn this game got me shook right now….

I just went to my first galaxy way above my weight limit, found an abandoned ship….. shyt is creep as fukk and apparently so bad no one on my ship wanted to board it with me :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I get off and the first thing I see is a dead body.

Im scared brehs!!!:damn:
I just found this ship looking to explore the Schrodinger planet…what a great Easter egg lol. That level 85 mf thought he had a lick

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Gotdamn this game got me shook right now….

I just went to my first galaxy way above my weight limit, found an abandoned ship….. shyt is creep as fukk and apparently so bad no one on my ship wanted to board it with me :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I get off and the first thing I see is a dead body.

Im scared brehs!!!:damn:
I found that ship too had me :lupe::whoa::damn::hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just found this ship looking to explore the Schrodinger planet…what a great Easter egg lol. That level 85 mf thought he had a lick

I found that ship too had me :lupe::whoa::damn::hubie:

I still ain’t went back to it yet!!

Lol….. waiting on powering up…..

I still can’t get over how that shop was soooooo creepy my teams was like “you got it breh”

Even Vasco wasn’t trynna leave the ship

They obviously knew something I ain’t know and I ain’t go pass that first room with all them dead bodies.

I don’t like fighting in tight spaces anyway

#SpacebytchGang

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I still ain’t went back to it yet!!

Lol….. waiting on powering up…..

I still can’t get over how that shop was soooooo creepy my teams was like “you got it breh”

Even Vasco wasn’t trynna leave the ship

They obviously knew something I ain’t know and I ain’t go pass that first room with all them dead bodies.

I don’t like fighting in tight spaces anyway

#SpacebytchGang
Oh I’m with all the smoke….I ain’t afraid of no bytch ass alien. I offed that mf like go get ya peoples bytch :ufdup:

Daps
Just getting started now and this shyt is ridiculous. Not even gonna rush it but it looks like fun.

My character almost looks like a darker version of Barrett :russ:.

So brehs....any tips on things to do, what to look out for etc? Indoor is way better first person but outdoors looks better in 3rd. This lock picking shyt is....interesting. Even the YT videos can barely explain it right.

Sarah already seems like a bizznatch but Noel is fine as fukk. Reminds me of Lisa Arrindell Anderson (sp?)