Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I’m not sure if they consider loyalty …. But I did go on a Sam Cow mission…. Dealing with some family stuff for him. Not spoiling

if it’s when you “first” go to akila city then that’s part of the main storyline…definitely wouldn’t consider that a loyalty mission…I did sarah’s and andreja’s tho and from what I heard in here about barrett’s loyalty mission, they all seem to involve finding missing ppl/loved ones lol…lemme google it and see if he has one

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Starfield but I have way more fun with Hogwarts Legacy than Starfield.

So Hogwarts Legacy>>>>Starfield

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Fallout 4 had all the hype in the world. Until people got into it and realized it was a lot of space between everything important. It's been a hallmark Bethesda issue they make a massive world underpopulated with actual designed elements and leave it to the random events and the players' decisions to fill the dead air. It's honestly part of why New Vegas is so beloved - there isn't just hollow land you're meant to traverse to earn something new to do.

Everything about the Starfield information is making me concerned that that issue is going to be made worse by this game and not better. Systems full of empty space.

At the same time, it's the design philosophy that makes the game so mod-friendly. There isn't much worry about interfering with vanilla content if you put your mod in one of the empty areas. Not Starfield not only gonna have empty areas, they'll have empty planets. Empty systems.

Bethesda games are always bound by your ability to find your own fun, and your willingness to mess with the mechanics of the game to do so. Most fun I ever had in vanilla Skyrim was using its glitchy nature to Fus Ro Yeet aggressive wildlife into low orbit.
There will definitely be fun like that to be had here.

I just worry there won't be as much tight, well-designed, hand-crafted stuff that makes me feel like this game really took as long of a development time as it did for a reason. I don't want 1000 planets of procedural generation and a chest hidden somewhere on there with 2 sweet rolls and a space helmet that woulda been trash at level 1. I want a few planets that actually had care put into their creation and rewards worth going through the effort for. Bethesda hasn't been good at that since fukking Oblivion if we are being honest here.

I hope it's a return to form.
:huhldup:

goddamn it sure wasn't

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entangled mission is very interesting and fun. I just wanna finish this story quickly and wrap it up. Glad, didn't buy this game cause I don't see myself playing this game again, thanks for GamePass. It was fun for awhile on release day til a month later got bored quickly.