Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo I'm stuck on this planet. The ship I have can't grav jump and I can't fast travel to the lodge(it wont let me). I've been hoping to land at different spots on this planet on hope I see another ship land to see if I can steal it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ayo I'm stuck on this planet. The ship I have can't grav jump and I can't fast travel to the lodge(it wont let me). I've been hoping to land at different spots on this planet on hope I see another ship land to see if I can steal it
why cant you grav jump? you cant fill the bar?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you just have to planet hop (one at a time) until you get in range…you don’t have to actually land just jump into the orbit of the closest planet using the starmap then keep doing that until you can jump straight to jemison

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im on some random planet with Hadrian

I was sent there to kill terrormorphs

If you dash to the left or the right in the air,

those dumb ass bugs get confused and are really easy to kill

that was light work so

I ended up surveying some animals and shyt

these little bugs were getting eaten by these big praying mantis looking things that hunted in groups

but then these small spider things was fukking up the mantis groups

I was fascinated by this

Then the starborn showed up and they did no talking; straight bussin

The praying mantis things got mad at us and we had to kill about 30 of them plus the starborn

after all this battling we walked into a random pirate outpost

And this is why I never accomplsh shyt in this game

I said I wouldn’t but I started replaying that storyline a couple days ago…it’s crazy how much easier that very first encounter with the terrormorph was this time around…first time I played it that shyt had me running/jetpacking for my life lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Also if you on foot check your weight...:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So who decorated their New Atlantis Apartment??

Damn this is incredible

that’s cool but the effort vs payoff is too unbalanced…in his case tho he has a YT channel so it’s dope he gets to show it off for folks and get some feedback/recognition for it

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
v237D3b.png

0po4VwG.png

uK95d4M.png

qGm7IPH.png

kaeir91.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Magpulse gun best rifle in the game... :wow: the sheer fukking firepower of 75 uranium cased shells exploding into bad guys at high speed with pinpoint accuracy...

show

Watching that health bar drain in seconds as they scream...:wow: I need a legendary version...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Magpulse gun best rifle in the game... :wow: the sheer fukking firepower of 75 uranium cased shells exploding into bad guys at high speed with pinpoint accuracy...

show

Watching that health bar drain in seconds as they scream...:wow: I need a legendary version...

that’s the revenant you posted…and it is my favorite gun…it’s on some “even if I miss I can’t miss” shyt…to make it worse the one I picked up that I been using on this last run has poison pellet bullets…so you just see the green mist spraying as they get shot up….overkill cuz they’re probably dead already from the hail of bullets

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that’s the revenant you posted…and it is my favorite gun…it’s on some “even if I miss I can’t miss” shyt…to make it worse the one I picked up that I been using on this last run has poison pellet bullets…so you just see the green mist spraying as they get shot up….overkill cuz they’re probably dead already from the hail of bullets

:demonic: :mjgrin: Indeed...