Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone still rocking
starboard ship? Also once you get the star born armor is their any real reason to ever take it off? All of the other armor is trash compared to it

no…I have the 2nd level ship but it still leaves a lot to be desired…the interior is mad sterile…feels weird to have multiple ppl just standing around with no options to sit/lay down somewhere…and it hasn’t been that great in dogfights…the armor stays on but I press LB or whatever so it automatically goes away whenever you’re in breathable environments

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
no…I have the 2nd level ship but it still leaves a lot to be desired…the interior is mad sterile…feels weird to have multiple ppl just standing around with no options to sit/lay down somewhere…and it hasn’t been that great in dogfights…the armor stays on but I press LB or whatever so it automatically goes away whenever you’re in breathable environments
Yea pretty much

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk breh :mjlol:

When I was making my escape from the inner circle of hell they were running up on me in the elevator…I guess they went up with me cuz when I stepped out there so many dead ppl I thought it was another part of the mission :dead:

that’s crazy…I did that mission twice (granted you can replay the red mile as much as you want during the same playthrough)…that would’ve been funny af to see…on my 2nd playthrough tho I got mad at something and ended up making sarah wait outside before I gunned down the whole place…of course the “unkillable” characters got up 5 minutes later and continued like nothing happened lol

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
F82Y8QuW0AAeICj

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
About Guns:

Rare- one trait
epic- two traits
legendary- 3 traits

gun versions increases damage
basic - calibrated -refined - advanced

also for the pilot simulator, you can hack it if you get up out the chair when you start it and go to the computer in the room(you can add a sheild boost, a companion and a damage upgrade, if you can hack advanced you can do even more)

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m still on the first ship from the first mission :mjlol: I’m doing this game all wrong. Section 8 status out here in the galaxy

This should help. You can easily steal landed ships then go and register them at a Ship Vendor so they fully become yours. From there you can either keep upgrading and adding on to it our just move on to stronger ships if you're not into the creative stuff

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
why is specific metals so hard to find at the damned store you gotta wait 24hr until they restock???:what: gotta have to mine these shyts myself.