Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
v237D3b.png

0po4VwG.png

uK95d4M.png

qGm7IPH.png

kaeir91.png
My man's opened up a whole universe of possibilities once he let the game continue thru the early cut scene.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a huge Bethesda but this was a huge L. I can't believe how boring the game is.

you just gotta figure out the gameplay loop. Navigating the map, Scanner UI, and space travel in general is admittedly not super intuitive and makes it hard to find your "flow" earlier on while the game is still throwing so much at you

All the classic Bethesda DNA is there. The cities are larger and more detailed than ever and there's all kinds of dope characters and quests within the larger settlements and sprinkled throughout the galaxy. Just gotta figure out how you want to play and what you want to do. Eventually you get pretty fluid with navigation and know how to reach wherever you need to go quickly.

I will also say don't bore yourself just mindlessly exploring planets. While there are fun/spontaneous experiences to be had there, that content is best played in short spurts between the more curated, larger questlines and side quests.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Alright I think after 200+ hours I’m a go ahead and take a break from this game. Despite all the negativite criticism I had the most fun playing this game than I’ve had in years.

I’ve never seen a game so polarizing and decisive since cyberpunk, which is now getting GOTY talks. I guess in a few years after all the patching and mods people will start talking about how this game was underrated and unfairly criticized.

Anyway I’ve done everything I wanted to do in Starfield and I’m satisfied, I will be back once the dlc drops.

I have an insane backlog to get through, but first let me see what all the hype behind bg3 is about.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah im gonna start doing these final missions so i can do NG+ i need DLC so i can build the spaceship I REALLY want...:francis: game was nice while it lasted.

Bethesda needs to work on fixing these freezing bugs though...:stopitslime: also missions be glitched out so you cannot finish, that needs patches too.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Alright I think after 200+ hours I’m a go ahead and take a break from this game. Despite all the negativite criticism I had the most fun playing this game than I’ve had in years.

I’ve never seen a game so polarizing and decisive since cyberpunk, which is now getting GOTY talks. I guess in a few years after all the patching and mods people will start talking about how this game was underrated and unfairly criticized.

Anyway I’ve done everything I wanted to do in Starfield and I’m satisfied, I will be back once the dlc drops.

I have an insane backlog to get through, but first let me see what all the hype behind bg3 is about.
It's only because the internet makes it polarizing. "Content creators" have to take one extreme or the other to talk about games because thats how they pay the bills.

This bethesda game has the same gameplay loop of every other bethesda game.