Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im about to push over that 6k soon... i just got to get this last starship design perk

I have never cared about how heavy my ships be or how slow they get….

Any ship I got I bought the larger Cargo I can carry.

While we still talking bout ships and combat

Did you or anyone else know about flying y’all ships like this?

Holy shyt!!! I need to learn this…. My space combat skills finna level up even more!!!!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
just push fwd on the right stick to automatically use ship parts to repair damages…as far as I know you can’t specify what to fix…I may be wrong tho…but you must have ship parts tho…I ran out of some during a fight and got destroyed…also you can pause the game and go to “ship” and if you have ship parts then pressing “A” will also repair any damages you have…this achieves the same results as pushing fwd on the right stick
This exactly what I did cause I couldn't figure out how to do it live in the game :mjlol:

On top of that I just don't fukk with them little baby class a ships no more...it's got to be shield breaker or up for me to fly it:mjlol:

Tossed that mantis ship in the trash after being all hype about getting it :mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have never cared about how heavy my ships be or how slow they get….

Any ship I got I bought the larger Cargo I can carry.

While we still talking bout ships and combat

Did you or anyone else know about flying y’all ships like this?

Holy shyt!!! I need to learn this…. My space combat skills finna level up even more!!!!

This shyt is a winner

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This exactly what I did cause I couldn't figure out how to do it live in the game :mjlol:

On top of that I just don't fukk with them little baby class a ships no more...it's got to be shield breaker or up for me to fly it:mjlol:

Tossed that mantis ship in the trash after being all hype about getting it :mjlol:
Damn, and here I go thinking I’m the shyt cuz I win every battle with my Mantis ship :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This shyt is a winner

I haven’t had the chance to play for like 2 days now…. Just been busy

But I’m anxious to test this out.

Cuz like breh is saying….. when ships do fly by me or are on my tail.

I do be doing these long ass wide turns that take a while to locate the enemy while taking unnecessary shield damage.

That is a game changer for flying for me and can make battles more efficient and swift as for as evasive methods and striking

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played Starfield for weeks for awhile. Damn, Spider-Man 2 will make me say, "You have to wait Starfield, I will be back later, I ain't forget you but I need a break, and give me some time to miss you cause you're bored quick like I'm tired of fukking the same p*ssy, I want new p*ssy"

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I haven't played Starfield for weeks for awhile. Damn, Spider-Man 2 will make me say, "You have to wait Starfield, I will be back later, I ain't forget you but I need a break, and give me some time to miss you cause you're bored quick like I'm tired of fukking the same p*ssy, I want new p*ssy"
I still havent beat the first one or even bought Miles Morales... good problems to have, Spiderman is fun as hell

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah but you right about only holding 2 crew, shyt is poverty status
I remember when I got the shield breaker ship...I got on it , it was just two random people on the ship. One dude who kept sleeping in the bed, one woman who kept crouching around some boxes. I was like :dahell:

Turns out I had picked up a mission to "drop off workers" at blah blah blah. That's who the two people were on my ship.

But I think because before I got that ship I only had a ship that had 2 crew and I already had Vasco and Lin as the crew members. I think they just didn't show up then cause it wasn't enough room or something:mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
When I got my first “real ship” :ahh:

When you complete the FSC quest line you get a really good ship
Just finished the UC storyline and let Delgado live, breh wasn't a horrible person like duse that runs Neon City. I'm killing that dude the first opportunity I get. I think he killed his brother who I convinced to snitch on him.

I'm finna start the FSC quests now, good looking on that ship info cause the Razorleaf ain't been hitting like it was at lower XP levels.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is anyone still rocking
starboard ship? Also once you get the star born armor is their any real reason to ever take it off? All of the other armor is trash compared to it