Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What are the perks of having lots of crew members. I’ve never really messed around with that?
All of the constellation members have perks that will help your ship alot

If you go to your crew list look at the abilities that are highlighted and those abilities you are benefiting from. Also... It's not straight forward, the perks that you get from them are not always the base version for what they say.

For example, my ship at one point had the mobility of 46 :scust:

But with Sam Coe on the ship i never felt that 46

I took him off and got into a dogfight and it felt like I was on this...
a27d24_3240169497be4019abbec2454f951668~mv2.png

never again....

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nikka I still haven't done any missions involving any other organization than the UC, and I literally just got to the point where the battle against the Crimson Fleet started. I got 6 days worth of play time 😄
one huge plus about this outpost is having a home base that I go to first after every mission/side mission…I’ve been saving up illegal goods…probably have about 300k creds worth of shyt I can sell at my leisure (wolf den)…gonna put the finishing touches on furnishing this outpost then take a break cuz I don’t think I’ll ever fully stop playing this…it’s like a space sims to an extent…so much shyt I can do/build outside of missions…I’ll revisit it from time to time…wanna get ready for SM2 tho…will probably fukk around and play 2k24 tomorrow and play some of the kobe milestone games then fri./all weekend is gonna be SM2

I can see my self turning this on from time to time for years to come because I be doing nothing, accomplishing nothing and having a hell of a time doing it on this game

I havent played in a few days, been working on making Bi-Han great

670BA3B4F10FB7E7E2003CC4970A9E0BAE4550FC
but i know Im about to drop some hours into it tonight

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see my self turning this on from time to time for years to come because I be doing nothing, accomplishing nothing and having a hell of a time doing it on this game

I havent played in a few days, been working on making Bi-Han great

670BA3B4F10FB7E7E2003CC4970A9E0BAE4550FC
but i know Im about to drop some hours into it tonight

game has probably been the most engrossing campaign I’ve played…outside of games like GTA online and 2k, I don’t think I’ve put this many hours into a game (definitely not a single player campaign)…currently at 250 hours lol smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All of the constellation members have perks that will help your ship alot

If you go to your crew list look at the abilities that are highlighted and those abilities you are benefiting from. Also... It's not straight forward, the perks that you get from them are not always the base version for what they say.

For example, my ship at one point had the mobility of 46 :scust:

But with Sam Coe on the ship i never felt that 46

I took him off and got into a dogfight and it felt like I was moving in screw
a27d24_3240169497be4019abbec2454f951668~mv2.png

never again....
I got the fsc ship now it has lots of space for crew, Gonna go pick some people up :ehh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
19 Quests completed
16 Activities completed
5 Main Quests completed
14 Side Quests completed

:mjlol: you nikkas playing TF out this game

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
game has probably been the most engrossing campaign I’ve played…outside of games like GTA online and 2k, I don’t think I’ve put this many hours into a game (definitely not a single player campaign)…currently at 250 hours lol smh
One thing that hasn't been mentioned much and it's something I think this game is the GOAT at, the fukkin lore is so damn good. When you go to a new settlement, and talk to new people, you learn so much about the games Universe abd human technology growth. Just walking around and talking to folks (I'd assume it's more NPC's to conversate with in this game than any single gane ever, and multiple open world games combined). That shyt needs hella credit.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm a breh that just put 80 hours into beating mass effect trilogy earlier
I see its on gamepass , gonna give it a try and then pick it up on steam for thier winter sale
The exploration on here is what I think your gonna love the most

Its mass effect 1 on fentanyl :mjgrin:

with all the stuff ive done, i havent even begun exploring planets

Last edited: