Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in hindsight, I should’ve played my first playthrough exactly the same…the only difference is I would’ve gone after all 24 powers (only did 12)…then I should’ve done abbreviated playthroughs for NG+ 2-9 with the focus being on elevating my powers…then replay the game one last time similar to what I’m doing now…cuz I still want to do a playthrough where I don’t use any weapons at all other than my powers…unfortunately I don’t think you get powerful enough to do so until you really level up on those powers…tried using no weapons on my 2nd playthrough and had to scrap that idea pretty quickly lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
in hindsight, I should’ve played my first playthrough exactly the same…the only difference is I would’ve gone after all 24 powers (only did 12)…then I should’ve done abbreviated playthroughs for NG+ 2-9 with the focus being on elevating my powers…then replay the game one last time similar to what I’m doing now…cuz I still want to do a playthrough where I don’t use any weapons at all other than my powers…unfortunately I don’t think you get powerful enough to do so until you really level up on those powers…tried using no weapons on my 2nd playthrough and had to scrap that idea pretty quickly lol
I got how Im gonna finish this game down

Im gonna continue exploring for a while, when I get bored of it and i got everything built up to my liking Im gonna go through the unity and chase power 2-9 even though there arent too many I care about to be honest. Im gonna throw a playthrough where I marry Sarah and another where Im all pirate and cant even live within the settle systems in there. The 10th go through will be like the 1st but I'll be a God

I might take a long break before I go through the unity though... Im really loving my ship and big ass crew

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…when I get bored of it and i got everything built up to my liking Im gonna go through the unity and chase power 2-9 even though there arent too many I care about to be honest.

honestly there are only 3 powers that I really use…granted I haven’t seen them all so idk if I’ll like the new ones more but my top powers so far are the ones that highlight enemy positions, the time freeze joint and gravity well…the top 3 that I’d use to run thru a campaign if I were to max them all out tho is the enemy position one, solar flare (offensive) and the one that deflects bullets and shyt (defensive)…gimme those 3 maxed out at level 10 and I don’t think I’d have too hard a time going thru the game with no weapons

I might take a long break before I go through the unity though... Im really loving my ship and big ass crew

ya this is what made me wish I’d done it differently and saved this playthrough as my last one…I’m putting more time into furnishing this outpost but ultimately I’m gonna have to give it up at some point…also I’m probably not gonna do anymore missions that do not pertain to the main quest…the pirate mission was fun to replay…and maybe a couple of the shorter side missions…but the free ranger mission felt kinda tedious…I’m definitely gonna pass on replaying the UC mission…gonna finish up this outpost which is taking forever…then just take a break from the game…looking to play spider-man 2 and cyberpunk and maybe this fighting game on steam…and I just realized I still haven’t even touched TOTK yet…so after spider-man 2 and cyberpunk, I’ll throw on starfield and see if the interest is still there…been playing the game for a month and a half tho…definitely need a little break

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m about to destroy this outpost…my OCD is kicking in and I’m spending way too much time making this shyt look nice like these are real fukking characters lol…and they not even gonna use most of this shyt…they just gonna stand/sit around looking weird as hell and making awkward comments (outside of sarah)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I got how Im gonna finish this game down

Im gonna continue exploring for a while, when I get bored of it and i got everything built up to my liking Im gonna go through the unity and chase power 2-9 even though there arent too many I care about to be honest. Im gonna throw a playthrough where I marry Sarah and another where Im all pirate and cant even live within the settle systems in there. The 10th go through will be like the 1st but I'll be a God

How many crew members can you have

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How many crew members can you have

You start with a max of 3 but it can go as high as 8 if you level up your leadership skill. Thing is it’s at the very end of the perk tree so you probably won’t upgrade it until mid-late game unless you dump all your initial points into social skills

What are the perks of having lots of crew members. I’ve never really messed around with that?

You get to take advantage of their extra perks while they’re in your crew. For example, Sarah helps with laser weapons and another ship skill. You can see all their skills when you goto your ship info and press Y to view the crew

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone get the weird glitch where the female guard on Akila aren't wearing clothing? I'm on xbox. I screen shotted it.

if it’s the underwear glitch then yeah I’ve seen it…oddest place was on mars…bunch of UC soldiers where in boxers or bra/panties…I initially thought it was new recruits being hazed as part of the game but googled it and saw it was a glitch lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one huge plus about this outpost is having a home base that I go to first after every mission/side mission…I’ve been saving up illegal goods…probably have about 300k creds worth of shyt I can sell at my leisure (wolf den)…gonna put the finishing touches on furnishing this outpost then take a break cuz I don’t think I’ll ever fully stop playing this…it’s like a space sims to an extent…so much shyt I can do/build outside of missions…I’ll revisit it from time to time…wanna get ready for SM2 tho…will probably fukk around and play 2k24 tomorrow and play some of the kobe milestone games then fri./all weekend is gonna be SM2

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
one huge plus about this outpost is having a home base that I go to first after every mission/side mission…I’ve been saving up illegal goods…probably have about 300k creds worth of shyt I can sell at my leisure (wolf den)…gonna put the finishing touches on furnishing this outpost then take a break cuz I don’t think I’ll ever fully stop playing this…it’s like a space sims to an extent…so much shyt I can do/build outside of missions…I’ll revisit it from time to time…wanna get ready for SM2 tho…will probably fukk around and play 2k24 tomorrow and play some of the kobe milestone games then fri./all weekend is gonna be SM2
nikka I still haven't done any missions involving any other organization than the UC, and I literally just got to the point where the battle against the Crimson Fleet started. I got 6 days worth of play time 😄