Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn my wife beat the game and is just going through new playthroughs doing the main missions and some of the playthroughs are so WILD I don't even know how you would play the game at all :gucci:

She doing a playthrough now where she goes to the lodge and nobody is there but Cora Coe. She is a starborn now and says she is there to kill her character for letting Sam die, and she has just been going to different universes killing her character repeatedly. She killed Cora and did some missions and it seems like constellation just straight up doesn't exist in this universe at all.

I wonder what is the real "canon" ending for this game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She doing a playthrough now where she goes to the lodge and nobody is there but Cora Coe. She is a starborn now and says she is there to kill her character for letting Sam die, and she has just been going to different universes killing her character repeatedly. She killed Cora and did some missions and it seems like constellation just straight up doesn't exist in this universe at all.

nikka what??? :ohhh:

*edit*

yoooooooooo.

wow…so apparently there are 10 different “universes” that kick off NG+ differently

wow that’s crazy…spoiled the other NG+ starts…weird tho cuz I’ve replayed the beginning 2 more times and they were both the same as the start of my initial playthrough…wild smh

said it before tho…

damn bethesda low key created a great time loop video game that warrants multiple replays imo…I still think they coulda left out some tedious things tho that would encourage ppl to wanna keep replaying it

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ngZfJF5.png

EGmvf3F.png

P6cIaoM.png

2gtVM9f.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is a game I definitely wished I would’ve invested in a gaming PC for…with mods and shyt, I could legit see myself playing this 10 times over the course of a few months to a year until DLC drops

OT but with the money I have I should be able to build a house on a faraway planet like vladimir and not just an outpost…ijs :hubie:

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m having trouble trying to kill that pirate corsair on ampere. I’m only level 6 lol and I keep running out of medkits and ammo. Might have to run away for now.
Bring a bigger gun....

One time when i was low level i had a hard fight with a boss

But i had a rocket launcher

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they HAVE to do something about increasing the cargo/storage space on outposts…my ship shouldn’t have more storage space than these shipping containers at my outpost

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they HAVE to do something about increasing the cargo/storage space on outposts…my ship shouldn’t have more storage space than these shipping containers at my outpost

you got to max out your outpost engineering to get bigger containers

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
hmm lemme take a look…I got a few points I haven’t applied yet…thanks
even the largest storage still isn't that much, though - be warned before you dump points
Basically nothing exists in vanilla to avoid needing a whole goddamned warehouse section to your outposts

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn Vladmir pay like 2 and 3 times as much for planet survey data :gucci:

I been selling them shyts for like 3 to 5k everywhere else :stopitslime:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even the largest storage still isn't that much, though - be warned before you dump points
Basically nothing exists in vanilla to avoid needing a whole goddamned warehouse section to your outposts

ya I feel you :francis:

almost done anyway…exterior complete…kitchen, bathroom, bedroom area pretty much done…gonna probably spend the most time furnishing the living room and shyt….crazy shyt is I’m not really interesting in farming any resources…doing this cuz I decided to stash the artifacts here and wanted to create a comfortable spot for whoever I’m have watch it…probably heller and andreja with me and sarah occasionally being there…I like having a place off the grid where I can store illegal artifacts as well

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
ya I feel you :francis:

almost done anyway…exterior complete…kitchen, bathroom, bedroom area pretty much done…gonna probably spend the most time furnishing the living room and shyt….crazy shyt is I’m not really interesting in farming any resources…doing this cuz I decided to stash the artifacts here and wanted to create a comfortable spot for whoever I’m have watch it…probably heller and andreja with me and sarah occasionally being there…I like having a place off the grid where I can store illegal artifacts as well
This man said he was done three days ago, I see you can’t put the pipe down :bryan:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
this x 100 for me. I finish a game. I’ll run the dlc if they drop one and that’s about it.
I feel the same way with any game not made by Bethesda or mass effect or dragon age….. but that’s it lol