Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you do NG+ you have the option to skip all the constellation missions and just collect the artifacts so I did that and didn’t do any side missions…and I collected two powers I think before I got bored of that…gonna do this last playthrough then revisit it when the DLC drops…think I’ll skip cyberpunk and just play this til spider-man 2 drops…there’s just too much to do without me rushing into NG+ but I was curious to see what benefits there were to doing it…I wanna build up my money, guns, hook up with sarah this time and do the undercover mission but see if I can side with sysdef this time…then just visit some planets I didn’t get to in my first playthrough and build an outpost…that should set me up nicely for when they release the DLC

did everything I wanted to do on this third playthrough but I can’t say it enough how underwhelming the options for creating outposts ended up being…you can’t even add windows to these enclosures…so your options are to choose one that’s all glass or receives absolutely no natural light lol…I thought the process would be intimidating initially but once I got the hang of it I saw how limited it is…it’s annoying as hell running around for materials without a better tracking system too

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
did everything I wanted to do on this third playthrough but I can’t say it enough how underwhelming the options for creating outposts ended up being…you can’t even add windows to these enclosures…so your options are to choose one that’s all glass or receives absolutely no natural light lol…I thought the process would be intimidating initially but once I got the hang of it I saw how limited it is…it’s annoying as hell running around for materials without a better tracking system too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

gonna try this now :leon:

*edit*

awwwww man good looks…I just saw a reddit post where someone designed a whole community and there were no windows on his shyt either so I thought what a waste…this is dope info tho…just worked and the shyt looks inhabitable now lol

Last edited:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I just turned my Xbox on for da first time dis year. I decided ima be sober dis week and not drink or pop pills til Saturday so i turned my Xbox on and got game pass. I remember when dey announced dis I had no clue it was out. I’m downloading it now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking game freezes up every time I head back to my ship (civilian outpost on jemison)…so now every time I take a few steps toward the ship I have to fukking save it but sometimes that results in it freezing too…and I can’t fast travel cuz I bought too many shyt to continue building this fukking outpost…I hate shyt like this

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
fukking game freezes up every time I head back to my ship (civilian outpost on jemison)…so now every time I take a few steps toward the ship I have to fukking save it but sometimes that results in it freezing too…and I can’t fast travel cuz I bought too many shyt to continue building this fukking outpost…I hate shyt like this
If you're on Xbox, quit the game so it clears from Quick Resume memory.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're on Xbox, quit the game so it clears from Quick Resume memory.

lol I had no choice…had to do it several times since it kept freezing…I’m good now tho…eventually worked its kinks out I suppose

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked with Crimson Fleet :obama: and fukk UC :hhh:

The boss was like :damn: "Why did you kill innocent civilians, UC don't kill innocent". fukk them I risk my neck out there :birdman:

Crimson Fleet boss, Delgado outfits has me :whoo:. I want that outfit

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don't see myself replaying Starfield after I finished the game. Don't get me wrong, Starfield is dope but getting bored quickly already. This is worst Bethesda game, imo.

Sadly, Fallout 4 was the weakest one but Starfield is not better than Fallout 4

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
0teXuJg.png

Da fukk is that?
:picard:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Honestly, I don't see myself replaying Starfield after I finished the game. Don't get me wrong, Starfield is dope but getting bored quickly already. This is worst Bethesda game, imo.

Sadly, Fallout 4 was the weakest one but Starfield is not better than Fallout 4

I’m gonna be honest with you. Outside of sports games, I don’t think most games are worth playing again.

Hell MGS4 was dope and I never wanted to play again after I beat it, same for 5

There are like maybe 5 games in my lifetime I played again after I beat. I just don’t feel like starting from scratch again

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m gonna be honest with you. Outside of sports games, I don’t think most games are worth playing again.

Hell MGS4 was dope and I never wanted to play again after I beat it, same for 5

There are like maybe 5 games in my lifetime I played again after I beat. I just don’t feel like starting from scratch again

Starfield would have been dope if you could get more skill points to unlock alot of the perks the first go round it's like it's meant for you to play the game twice...:beli:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Starfield would have been dope if you could get more skill points to unlock alot of the perks the first go round it's like it's meant for you to play the game twice...:beli:

Well I may play this twice cuz I don’t really understand this Play+ thing some of y’all been talking bout…. But after that….

Donezo….. but we talking like 2025-2026

And while y’all think I’m bullshytting

I’m the guy that’s still on Chapt 3 of RD2 :lolbron: