Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well I may play this twice cuz I don’t really understand this Play+ thing some of y’all been talking bout…. But after that….

Donezo….. but we talking like 2025-2026

And while y’all think I’m bullshytting

I’m the guy that’s still on Chapt 3 of RD2 :lolbron:

Man how you aint finished RDR2 tho????:dahell:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lol I had no choice…had to do it several times since it kept freezing…I’m good now tho…eventually worked its kinks out I supposeClearing the QR memory periodically keeps it from acting up.
Clearing the QR memory periodically keeps it from acting up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told this bytch to “wait here a moment” so she wouldn’t see me murder this dude in cold blood

:gucci:

helped him back to his ship which was a lot farther than he claimed it was…saw the ship and noticed it needed a key for entry…thought it’d be on his body but no luck…oh well…let’s see if I can talk her out of being angry…she shoulda stayed put like I suggested tho lol :hubie:

*edit*

was able to blame it on the artifacts :banderas:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn’t realize how tall this watchtower actually was…I’m beginning to dig this outpost and how it’s shaping up

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well I may play this twice cuz I don’t really understand this Play+ thing some of y’all been talking bout…. But after that….

Donezo….. but we talking like 2025-2026

And while y’all think I’m bullshytting

I’m the guy that’s still on Chapt 3 of RD2 :lolbron:
Im the guy who never started the RD2 campaign

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikka I ain't wifing no bytch on the game or otherwise, they for the galaxy :camby:

My Abomination was maxed weeks ago go check the receipts, I was working on another ship because it was prettier. Id have Darth Vader himself and the rest of them Empire nikkas shook off that ship, you small time boy sit down
This nikka said they for the galaxy 🤣

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ryugin quest line was dope.

I enjoyed the stealth focus. Made it through every mission without killing anyone :ohlawd:

35 hours in and Sarah still begging me to take her to Venus.:mjlol:

One day Bae, let’s keep pirating the universe for a while :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have vasco assigned to an outpost so why the fukk is he greeting me at the foot of my ship in a whole entirely different system from the planet in the one he’s assigned to???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I told this bytch to “wait here a moment” so she wouldn’t see me murder this dude in cold blood

:gucci:

helped him back to his ship which was a lot farther than he claimed it was…saw the ship and noticed it needed a key for entry…thought it’d be on his body but no luck…oh well…let’s see if I can talk her out of being angry…she shoulda stayed put like I suggested tho lol :hubie:

*edit*

was able to blame it on the artifacts :banderas:
I was doing the stealth missions and she kept getting us caught. I had to leave her in some random room, then when i finished the mission had to go back in and sneak her dumb ass out :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is dope…. I’m gonna go back to earth

the inevitable NASA mission explains all of this…there’s a lot of clues/info to read left behind…one of my favorite missions in the game

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I’m having trouble trying to kill that pirate corsair on ampere. I’m only level 6 lol and I keep running out of medkits and ammo. Might have to run away for now.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt is a bigger walking simulator than Death Stranding, add to that the stupid inventory limit and I find myself leaving half my loot behind when I go out exploring because I don't want to spend 10 mins walking back to my fukking ship.

Starting to think that 7/10 was generous.
I mean what real rpg doesn't require walking and inventory management :pachaha:

It's literally a staple of the game genre