#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My outpost pitiful as fukk:mjlol:
I legit spent 3 hours last night trynna fukk with this outpost

And then it dawned on me like “wtf am I doing?”

I was even trynna find some YouTube tuts for step by step for basics.

Many was informative, but many seem like they was answering the questions I really needed answering or skipping needed steps for me.

I’m not gonna give up but damn…. This first one is trash
For the cargo link building missions you need to consume some materials with a builder e.g. Fabricator etc.

Choose inter and intra based on.

You also need to link power etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For the cargo link building missions you need to consume some materials with a builder e.g. Fabricator etc.

Choose inter and intra based on.

You also need to link power etc.

Wait there are missions?

Oh shyt maybe I need to find them and do that

I’m out here struggling but then see shyt like this

That is absolutely insane

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ok I’m just gonna say it:hubie:

And I see some of y’all

Some of y’all don’t wanna openly admit it. And what not? Why y’all so scared?

So I’m gonna say it

With the outpost building, I don’t get it and I don’t know what the fukk I’m doing :hubie:

I tried it yesterday, watched like 3 YouTube videos

Something just ain’t clicking with me:hubie:

Yes, I put down storage and all the items,

Yes I linked some things (though I probably didn’t link correctly) but something ain’t working:hubie:

And I know I ain’t the only one, I just ain’t afraid to admit it :hubie:

Nah, it definitely has a reputation like a lot of the in-depth shyt this game has like ship building. It's basically an evolution of the FO4 settlement idea so if you were into those, you should love these

But someone pointed out the help menu in the main menu - shyt goes super deep on outpost building that the in game tutorial doesn't breach at all. Along with a lot of other gameplay systems. Iirc, the settlement building has like 4 different threads with multiple bulletpoints highlighting how things work; unfortunately, there just doesn't seem to be in an intuitive way in game to fukk around

shyt really feels like Morrowind era Bethesda with no maps, not a lot of detail unless you search, etc. I think mods will improve a lot of QoL shyt next year.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Wait there are missions?

Oh shyt maybe I need to find them and do that

I’m out here struggling but then see shyt like this

That is absolutely insane

Game is fukking insane. Jesus Christ. fukk is this factorio type shyt?

Might put it down for a little bit to beat the Cyberpunk 2077 dlc since everytime i come back, I feel like I need to really dedicate myself to it.

Went to Mars and left with 134352 random new quests out the blue and I wanna investigate them all lmao.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Game is fukking insane. Jesus Christ. fukk is this factorio type shyt?

Might put it down for a little bit to beat the Cyberpunk 2077 dlc since everytime i come back, I feel like I need to really dedicate myself to it.

Went to Mars and left with 134352 random new quests out the blue and I wanna investigate them all lmao.

Man….. I’ve had this game since the official release date

I’ve been putting in hours and I’m probably still only about 10% into this game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ok I’m just gonna say it:hubie:

And I see some of y’all

Some of y’all don’t wanna openly admit it. And what not? Why y’all so scared?

So I’m gonna say it

With the outpost building, I don’t get it and I don’t know what the fukk I’m doing :hubie:

I tried it yesterday, watched like 3 YouTube videos

Something just ain’t clicking with me:hubie:

Yes, I put down storage and all the items,

Yes I linked some things (though I probably didn’t link correctly) but something ain’t working:hubie:

And I know I ain’t the only one, I just ain’t afraid to admit it :hubie:
It's a sequence

One thing mines materials -> Link it to storage -> Storage supplies other things that need the mining materials -> Profit

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Bryan Danielson

I didnt go too crazy with the outpost building

but I needed aluminum

so I built an aluminum factory on a small moon in the middle of nowhere, I got Sophia and Andromeda running it
It produces aluminum that i need for everything

its not intricate like all these other outposts you see

I got one machine pulling aluminum to 3 big crates. They hold about 150 aluminum a piece

and those 3 drop off 500 in my off world extractor

I gave them a place to sleep and live at, protected them with turrents and built a large landing pad

Thats the outpost for now.

but my next move is to build on a planet where I can get multiple resources

Nikola 1 has 6 resources, I couldnt get iron and aluminum on the same patch of land no matter how many times I tried but its ok
Im gonna make two outposts on that planet and then take the one down on the moon

after that Im gonna fufill some of those requests for certain materials

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's a sequence

One thing mines materials -> Link it to storage -> Storage supplies other things that need the mining materials -> Profit

@Bryan Danielson

I didnt go too crazy with the outpost building

but I needed aluminum

so I built an aluminum factory on a small moon in the middle of nowhere, I got Sophia and Andromeda running it
It produces aluminum that i need for everything

its not intricate like all these other outposts you see

I got one machine pulling aluminum to 3 big crates those crates. They hold about 150 aluminum a piece

and those 3 drop off 500 in my off world extractor

I gave them a place to sleep and live at, protected them with turrents and built a large landing pad

Thats the outpost for now.

but my next move is to build on a planet where I can get multiple resources

Nikola 1 has 6 resources, I couldnt get iron and aluminum on the same patch of land no matter how many times I tried but its ok
Im gonna make two outposts on that planet and then take the one down on the moon

I know it will come with more time…. I just don’t get how to make the profit of it or what I’m doing wrong. I’m probably the is weekend gonna rebuild it but I got burnt out after the 3 hours I put in and was lost! Lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I know it will come with more time…. I just don’t get how to make the profit of it or what I’m doing wrong. I’m probably the is weekend gonna rebuild it but I got burnt out after the 3 hours I put in and was lost! Lol
no matter what you want to build your gonna need aluminum, probably, keep that in mind

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this ryujin storyline is long and boring af…only doing it cuz I need to obtain a certain skill in order ti do a completely unrelated mission smh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
this ryujin storyline is long and boring af…only doing it cuz I need to obtain a certain skill in order ti do a completely unrelated mission smh

I think it’s the weakest of the faction questlines IMO. I get what they were trying to do with it on some cyberpunk shyt, but Cyberpunk definitely handles that style of gameplay much better. All those quests felt brain dead easy until the very last one where the difficulty spiked like crazy

It’s kind of funny tho because when cyberpunk first came out, I felt like CDPR definitely took some design cues from fallout, and then starfield came out with its own scanner button which feels like they pulled it from cyberpunk. They are very different in a lot of ways but at the same time it’s like the games could be “cousins” lol