Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why didn't you go in store buy? It's available everywhere in stores

I didn't feel like paying extra with the tax and or leaving my crib...:francis: gamestop outta pocket with that price. I just wanted to find a better deal online...:francis::manny: too late now...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a game if this scale the graphics are great. Some npcs are weak but that’s par for the course with games like this.
I feel like the graphics are one of the strong positives the game has going for it.
I will say i usually feel like 30fps is fine but for this game, it’s unfortunate. Right stick movement is stiff as hell pause. That’s the way it is with Fallout and Skyrim though so I’m not complaining too much.

I'm not complaining but I'm just saying people went crazy over this game graphics and I wasn't blown away like these people. I mean shyt, Guardians of the Galaxy video game graphics shytty on this game, had me :whoo

I wish this game support HDR

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci: online got tax too bro

You're so damn lazy man.

I know...:mjcry: i just didn't feel like leaving the house... isnt that the thing about shopping online to buy things at our convenience??? :jbhmm:
Could have sworn they kept crashing amazon site when the ps5 first dropped because bots keep overloading the pages remember? Target & walmart too:mjgrin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yall asked for it
Feast your eyes on one of the top five ugliest spaceships in all of the settled systems.
:whoa:
6xAvMul.png

Cwp21jg.png

2MflvtE.png

:huhldup:

:ehh: I like it. Looks fast. TBH, if we were building spaceships in real life I'd go for something like this I wouldn't be running with a crew anyway so interior would be minimalist, I'd want something small, prioritizing speed but mounted with heavy weapons like a Navy's fast attack craft.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know...:mjcry: i just didn't feel like leaving the house... isnt that the thing about shopping online to buy things at our convenience??? :jbhmm:
Could have sworn they kept crashing amazon site when the ps5 first dropped because bots keep overloading the pages remember? Target & walmart too:mjgrin:

It's over now. You sitting and waiting for weeks when you order online. you walk in store and being able to grab something quickly and have it already on the way home to setup your gaming and ready to play

wait a min, aren't you a Prime member? Amazon Prime member will delivery one day

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's over now. You sitting and waiting for weeks when you order online. you walk in store and being able to grab something quickly and have it already on the way home to setup your gaming and ready to play

wait a min, aren't you a Prime member? Amazon Prime member will delivery one day

I'm not a prime member bruh...:dead: i just dont understand why this delivery so damned slow...:dahell: everything else i order be here within 3 days-4 at the most...:dahell:shyt not adding up.. this xbox is the only time i had problems with delivery...:mindblown: shyt is crazy...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
made 16k credits off the first vanguard mission and technically I haven’t even finished it yet…still gotta get to dude on mars…UC lacing me up with mad shyt tho :ehh:

*edit*

this vanguard space suit is dope

Last edited: