MEONJRB_o.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't use Vas but he a shooter :yeshrug:
When ever i land on a hostile planet, or starstation, he the first to alert me of hostiles and he immediately goes after them. My other companions only respond after getting hit a few times. One time Robreh left our landing site to back us up from being jumped by level 30 dinos. I have not idea why there was level 30 dinos on a main story mission where I was level 12. They nearly one shot me.
I like that about him, if he not my main follower he posted outside the ship just in case a nikka want some action :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukked up a mission for the pirates…was supposed to steal something and get the dirt on some dude on a luxury ship…got caught shoplifting and had to light security up and haul ass off that ship but not before shooting the guy I was supposed to meet up with to setup the score…dunno if he’s dead but I’m use this time to take a break from the pirates and focus on the main mission lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
When that VR mod drops for this shyt in a few months, my man's this shyt will end up untouchable when modders have built settlements and whole quest lines on the side like how Skyrim VR is now when modded to perfection (looks good in the glasses off rip without mods doe). The current game AS IS, no mods is probably the deepest RPG I've ever played and I feel Witcher 3 is the GOAT.

fukked up this shyt ain't on PS5 for real, I stand with nikkas on that bullshyt. But y'all nikkas that actually console war, y'all are aware that this shyt will only get better abd better right?