Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You live in the sticks or something? I live in a hood section of the East Side and Whole Foods is 15 minutes away near downtown/Inner Harbor area.

Closest Whole foods is all the way in long island in fukking WESTBURY... fukk that... :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah doggie
Post in thread 'Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/starfield-xsx-pc-9-1-23.639507/post-48116884

I remember what I said, we finalized it with this

And brother ? I’m still in the running

This post sounds like:

akademiks-nervous.gif

And now you about to wish upon a star that a great game gets bad review scores because you talked yourself into a corner for no reason.

Stanning is crazy, it can get even the best of us some times :wow:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether it's this,No mans Sky,Cyberpunk I never fall for the gas for these "evolutionary games"

Never ends up being the dream game everyone talks up..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sorry not sorry goofy ass dumb nikka, this is a Bethesda game and for the last 20+ years a pillar of their games was exploration, so excuse me for being surprised they deviated from that.
Have you even played the game?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This post sounds like:

akademiks-nervous.gif

And now you about to wish upon a star that a great game gets bad review scores because you talked yourself into a corner for no reason.

Stanning is crazy, it can get even the best of us some times :wow:
how will we know when "all" the reviews have been released?
I said the other day give it 2 weeks time should be enough for everything to trickle in

It’s not my fault Bethesda tried to fix the scores :ufdup:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have had the game since the pre order start date, stop it. I dont consider going to planets and going to auto generated non unique interest points exploring. Once you did it once for one planet, you have done it for all of them. Have fun going to the same place 10 times in one hour.
Like the same shyt you do in No Man's Sky... which is far more redundant than this game?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I have had the game since the pre order start date, stop it. I dont consider going to planets and going to auto generated non unique interest points exploring. Once you did it once for one planet, you have done it for all of them. Have fun going to the same place 10 times in one hour.
i-said-good-day.gif

Say all that BS to Steam to get your refund and KIM.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think my next big project in game will be to build a ship from scratch. Got my B class pilot license gonna try to bump that up to C soon, stack some paper and go in

I got the Star Eagle ship which is pretty OP for an A class ship and looks dope, but ultimately I wanna make my own shyt from the ground up :manny:

I did steal some random eclipse ship and totally remodeled it which worked well enough for me, but that Star Eagle blowing it out the water so ima just rock with that until I make something even better