Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never played any of them either :manny:

This my first Bethesda game I think

I’ve never really dived into them like that…I tried playing skyrim but it’s interesting as much as I love the fantasy genre in movies I’m not really into it at all when it comes to gaming…I also tried playing it well after it was released so it also felt a bit dated but I don’t have a real critique of the game since I barely played it…just couldn’t get into it…fallout 4 caught my interest early on storywise but when it got to the combat I was largely turned off from the game and bailed…it’s taking a little bit of willpower not to buy this now and just wait til it’s on game pass so that way if I don’t get into it, it’s no money wasted…I’m hoping the space setting/lore and what appears to be improved combat will be enough for me to actually invest some real time into this game

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I’ve never really dived into them like that…I tried playing skyrim but it’s interesting as much as I love the fantasy genre in movies I’m not really into it at all when it comes to gaming…I also tried playing it well after it was released so it also felt a bit dated but I don’t have a real critique of the game since I barely played it…just couldn’t get into it…fallout 4 caught my interest early on storywise but when it got to the combat I was largely turned off from the game and bailed…it’s taking a little bit of willpower not to buy this now and just wait til it’s on game pass so that way if I don’t get into it, it’s no money wasted…I’m hoping the space setting/lore and what appears to be improved combat will be enough for me to actually invest some real time into this game
Thankfully it'll be on Game Pass on Tuesday so you won't have to wait long. I got it on gamepass too, but I just DLed the bootleg version to see what it was like cause I couldn't wait cause the hype online got to me.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
from that perspective id definitely wait. never met anybody that didnt like skyrim

i jumped early because i dont have time to play games on the weekdays like that. no way in hell was waiting until next friday

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
use quicksave right away when you have the upper hand
I try my best…I’m used to other RPGs where you’re forced to rely on checkpoints or restrictions on saves and stuff so I keep forgetting I can actually quick save essentially anywhere here.

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Thats a good idea with the ships if you can lure them into UC control areas to help out.
It was, but completely unintentional. I don’t think it’s the intended behavior, because it fukked my quests up for a minute and I had to reload an old save and do some other weird shyt to fix things. The missions being messed up after the ships were following me and got annihilated may be unrelated though and may just be a coincidence.

Water

Pro
Daps
Took me a couple hours but I'm hooked. Could be better in a lot of ways though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already ordered it...:dahell:

Thats why i said I'll be seeing y'all soon..:birdman:

I hate taxes...:hhh:

I see folks laughing but I was sincerely asking :cool:

I thought I saw you say you were waiting for a price drop on the XSX so I figured why not just get the XSS…it’s not as bad as folks make it out to be…I used it with my racing rig for about a year

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see folks laughing but I was sincerely asking :cool:

I thought I saw you say you were waiting for a price drop on the XSX so I figured why not just get the XSS…it’s not as bad as folks make it out to be…I used it with my racing rig for about a year

Nah i waiting for the ps5 price drop to ps4 levels then i may cop 1...:ehh: I ordered the XSS today...

Should be here soon...:demonic: