Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you'll probably like it then tbh

the formula is a bit stale for some folks but they haven't abandoned this formula for a reason
I got about 4 hours in and I'm loving it. Thinking bout putting it on hold for a month or so for them to full patch it. I had a few bugs and crashes already.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn I just ran into the Ecliptic Stiletto but I ain’t authorized to pilot it :snoop:
I keep running into this problem. Im tryna find out if there any planets/locations that are guaranteed to have a ship to steal. I’ve only stolen one those and I sold it already. :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
comfortable saying this is just fallout in space

its not for me :manny:
disappointed-bunk-moreland.gif

These the type of decisions that make you re-sign PJ Washington :smh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The AI in this game is horrible. I have not a single point in any stealth traits, mechanics, etc. and I crouch up to enemys typing on something or looking away and sometimes, more often than not, I kill them without them even responding; and this is after multiple slashes. I can walk into a room with multiple people and if they arnt looking specifically in my direction they dont notice me.
found myself casually walking around looking for loot in a gun fight.

killed a space pirate in front of his co worker, dude stood and watched that, then watched his body drop before looking up at me and pulling his weapon

they definitely need to work on that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm trying not to watch any more story based walkthroughs :pachaha: but i wanna just watch combat videos until i can play...

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
These graphics are definitely uhh…not what I expect from this gen, I feel like I’m playing Skyrim remastered…also frame rate drops in areas with a lot of NPCs…and not being 60 FPS in general. And the fukking screens…sheesh.

:patrice:

I am having fun though, haven’t even done a main mission yet . I spent 2 hours surveying a planet for some credits yesterday since I was broke and ran into a bunch of other side quests along the way.

I killed this giant spider yesterday and his buddy ragdolled me and I died…My game loads, and I’m back to the point BEFORE I killed any giant spiders near my ship and what I presume was the same giant space spider comes SPRINTING across the forest to kill me like he remembered that shyt from a previous life

:damn::damn:

Ran into my first bug too (minor spoiler)

I was playing an activity (side mission) where you had to kill some spacers in Orbit of Altair IV and I got up there to that planet and realized I didn’t want the smoke cuz my ship had NO mods. So I grav shift back to Jemison for some mods and get into my ship and I’m in orbit of Jemison…and what do you know, the ships from Altair IV followed me ALL the way to Jemison…which has a bunch of Level 30 and 40 UC ships in orbit :pachaha:the ships that followed me from Altair IV got WORKED by the UC, took out the ships I had spent the past hour dying to, in 2 hits.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Y
The AI in this game is horrible. I have not a single point in any stealth traits, mechanics, etc. and I crouch up to enemys typing on something or looking away and sometimes, more often than not, I kill them without them even responding; and this is after multiple slashes. I can walk into a room with multiple people and if they arnt looking specifically in my direction they dont notice me.
Play on hard normal too easy

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
These graphics are definitely uhh…not what I expect from this gen, I feel like I’m playing Skyrim remastered…also frame rate drops in areas with a lot of NPCs…and not being 60 FPS in general. And the fukking screens…sheesh.

I am having fun though, haven’t even done a main mission yet . I spent 2 hours surveying a planet for some credits yesterday since I was broke and ran into a bunch of other side quests along the way.

I killed this giant spider yesterday and his buddy ragdolled me and I died…My game loads, and I’m back to the point BEFORE I killed any giant spiders near my ship and what I presume was the same giant space spider comes SPRINTING across the forest to kill me like he remembered that shyt from a previous life

I was playing an activity (side mission) where you had to kill some spacers in Orbit of Altair IV and I got up there to that planet and realized I didn’t want the smoke cuz my ship had NO mods. So I grav shift back to Jemison for some mods and get into my ship and I’m in orbit of Jemison…and what do you know, the ships from Altair IV followed me ALL the way to Jemison…which has a bunch of Level 30 and 40 UC ships in orbit :pachaha:the ships that followed me from Altair IV got WORKED by the UC, took out the ships I had spent the past hour dying to, in 2 hits.
use quicksave right away when you have the upper hand

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Thats a good idea with the ships if you can lure them into UC control areas to help out.